how much do you smoke in 1 week?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by GhostPimp, Feb 20, 2001.

?

how often do u smoke weed?

once or twice a month 21 vote(s) 9.1%
once or twice a week 47 vote(s) 20.3%
daily 84 vote(s) 36.2%
more than once every day 95 vote(s) 40.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GhostPimp GhostPimp

• Since:
    how much marijuana do you smoke in a week?

just answer the poll...its more interesting to get a general status on weedsmoking quantities....i could care less if joetoker smokes 2 pounds a week

...unless you have something interesting to post...

hehe

HYDRO HAS THE FIRE.
  2. Panama Panama

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Oct 8, 2000
    Moved Thread

Gonna zip this over to the General Topics forum.:)
  3. firedoob firedoob

• Since: Jan 14, 2001
    i know this guy who's like a crackhead for weed...one time, it was really dry here. we could not find ANY weed. he was at my friend's house, and got down on his hands and knees on the floor, looking for itty bitty pieces of weed in the carpet. then he went to the vacuum and started looking among the all the dust and dog hair in the bag. after maybe 3 hours, he had enough to roll a blunt.
    that was like 2 or 3 years ago, and we still laugh about it.
    1 people like this.
  4. BushRoot BushRoot

• Since: Oct 23, 2000
    Jesus! He found enough to roll a blunt on the floor and in vacuum? Wow..
  5. GhostPimp GhostPimp

• Since:
    smoking indo

isnt the first joint you smoke as soon as you wake up the nicest?

wake and bake rules
  6. MN420 MN420

• Since:
    man ive never been that desperate for weed, but here were i live its impossible to not find weed, i spose i take it for granted.
  7. GhostPimp GhostPimp

• Since:
    total joints smoked today: 7

i consider it a skill to be able to hook up drugs

if u can get weed thats good for you....and ya just gotta thank your dealer...

i wouldnt worry about the flow of weed until ure dealers are dry
  8. Crow Crow

• Since:
    I call it the "Morning Stone" and i love it. You can go outside and everything is perfect. the air is crisp and life is good.
  9. DrGreenThumb86 DrGreenThumb86

• Since:
    I have a conflict and I need some advice. I have two Fat Titan blunts in my jacket pocket right now. They belong to my older brother, who is asleep next to his non-cool girlfriend, in my parents house. She has to go home eventualy, but I really want to smoke now, so should I be patient and wait or do I step out the back door and fire these two suckers up?
  10. Bowlblaze Bowlblaze

• Banned
    • Since: Mar 11, 2002
    motha****a just fire those babies up and enjoy!
  11. Deep_Freeze Deep_Freeze

• Since: May 2, 2001
    1 bowl a day is good 4 me
  12. TheGreenBlazer TheGreenBlazer

• Since: Mar 10, 2002
    I usually smoke a bowl every couple of days but since I've been on Spring Bake it's been at least two every night all week...
  13. Deep_Freeze Deep_Freeze

• Since: May 2, 2001
    Im all out, i only had like half gram fer spring break, and i gots no money to pick up some, i hope my tax return cumes soon
    with my luck i prolly wont be getting until the end of apriil
  14. GiggleSmoke GiggleSmoke

• Since: Oct 21, 2000
    I'm totaly broke too now, just got a crappy job selling... dare I say it...knives. heh heh. if it works out I'll be smokin like crazy for the next few weeks, then I gota start saving some money and just keep it to a minimum, which is still better then it is now. When I have money I'll usually smoke about a 1/8 a week if I just smoke to myself sometimes I make it last longer if I know I don't have any money to pick up after. but with friends we usually smoke a lot more together.
    but seriously man, I do feel the recesion right now for real, I'm a computer programer and I'm out of school now part time, just taking a few courses here and there, I'm in school like twice a week at the most but I can't find ANYTHING but BS jobs. just total crap jobs call me back for interviews .:mad:
  15. TheEnemy TheEnemy

• Since: Aug 20, 2001
    yeah tax returns!

i don't expect mine before i leave for hawaii but its always good to have the weed money when i get back from a 10day constant 24hr stone.
  16. FieldsOfGreen FieldsOfGreen

• Since: Jan 19, 2002
    When I'm sittin round a playatstion, or downstairs in the game room with a group of friends we usually do 1oz a week easy.

peace
  17. TheEnemy TheEnemy

• Since: Aug 20, 2001
    course. now you got the cash!:cool:
  18. PeweeSmoker PeweeSmoker

• Since:
    Probably me and my friends smoke like a half-an-ounce a week.
  19. jack straw jack straw

• Since:
    One day, me and 2 of my friends all threw in 1/4.......and smoked the whole damn pile by the end of the day..........great times
  20. Buzz-a-licous Buzz-a-licous

• Since: Sep 3, 2002
    When I first started out, it took me three months to smoke an ounce. But now, I'm pretty sure I could finish it off in a month without even trying.

When I have weed anymore, its always small amounts, and I want to get REALLY REALLY high, and I just can't do it off a gram of hydro. I guess I should just go for a month without weed, save my cash, and buy an ounce again. :D

Or, maybe I could get everybody on the forum to give me a dollar, and then...I could have A WHOLE LOTTA WEED!!! :p

Anybody wanna donate to the Buzz-A-Licous Foundation for the Unable To Get Stoned Fund? Errr...that made no sense.