how much THC is in res?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by DarkPhoenix, Jan 21, 2008.

1. DarkPhoenix DarkPhoenix

• Since: Nov 30, 2005
    ok today is the first day i quit smoking weed to take a piss test. its going to take about a month without smoking to pass this test, but im so bored,bitchy and just feel like getting high...... i wanted to know how much THC is in rez and if i smoke the rez will it make my test positive, IS THEIR ALOT OF THC IN RESIDUE? AND WILL IT AFFECT MY TEST?
  2. Darque Pervert Darque Pervert

• Jive Honkey
    • Since: Feb 14, 2006
    There is THC in resin, yes.
    IF you smoke it, you will risk failing your test.
  3. pkster8235 pkster8235

• Lazy Dancer
    • Since: Jun 27, 2007
    Are you talking about the black tar that builds up in your pipe over time? There's THC in this.. you will get a mild high and might mildly fail your test if you do it.
    The bitchiness will calm in time.
  4. Jake Jake

• Since: Jul 31, 2005
    To get "high" you need basically the same amount of THC each time.

So if you smoke enough resin to feel as high as you do after one bowl, you're pretty much getting the same amount of THC. It sounds like you're hoping that resin has "different" or more "potent" THC, but the fact of the matter is that THC is THC.

It's not like the resin will get you as high as a bowl with half a bowl's worth of THC in it.
  5. vern vern

• Since: Nov 30, 2006
    The first few days are the hardest. Just wait it out and you won't be sweating bullets when test day rolls around. Find something entertaining to do...it will make it easier for you. Don't smoke...Good luck.
  6. DarkPhoenix DarkPhoenix

• Since: Nov 30, 2005
    Thanks, i was sure that their was THC in REZ but i was once told it was more of a lack of oxygen thats making you feel high, ok now i know REZ is outta the question. What about Hookah Tobacco, i know theirs no THC in it but is their anything in their that might make me fail my test? And one other question is their any DETOX Drink someone would recommend or have any other methods of shortening my time to take this piss test
  7. vern vern

• Since: Nov 30, 2006
    Ok...tobacco is off-topic. Detox drinks do the same thing the dilution method does...but they carry a 50 dollar price tag. Check out the stickies at the top of the Urine testing forum. Do some reading and educate your self on urine testing. There is a lot of great info here.
  8. Prong_67 Prong_67

• Since: Dec 10, 2007
    Try some behavior modification techniques

What I mean by that is ,every time you feel the urge to smoke, do something else you enjoy in it's place.

In time, you will have changed your behavior linked to the feeling of needing to smoke.

Its hard, but hey, its worth a shot

Good luck with the test

Do your research and pass the test
  9. kevmeyer84 kevmeyer84

• Since: Oct 19, 2009

detox drinks DO NOT do the same thing as dilution method, detox drinks dont even clean you out, what they do hold the toxins in your body and prevent them from being released into your piss for a certain amount of time. they usually last anywhere from 4 to 8 hours, after that you will fail a drug test again..........there are some detox products out there that will clean you out completely but they require more time for using them.....one that a buddy of mine always uses cost like $80 and it comes with 25 capsules that you eat 5 per day for 5 days and drink plenty of water, your piss will turn green for that five days but after you are done your body will be clean......but you must completely stop smoking for that time period for it to work....
  10. lew scannon lew scannon

• Banned
    • Since: Jun 5, 2005
    Care to provide some scientific evidence to back up this claim?

BTW, THC is non-toxic, so its erroneous to label THC a "toxin".
    1 people like this.