How Much Will Luke Skywalker OG Kush Yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by Silence, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Silence Silence

• Since: Sep 4, 2011
    A friend of mine got a hold of a Skywalker OG Kush plant thats about 1 week into growing and he is giving it to me as a gift (awesome right?). I've looked on the internet and it sounds like some awesome shit that is really expensive typically.

But I was wondering, how much bud will I get off an average matured plant?

I've looked everywhere on the internet and here and can't find anything. Any pointers?
  2. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    • Since: Jul 15, 2009
    It is going to depend on skill, lighting, grow method, size of pot or bucket..

All those things come into play..

What kind of lighting are you using, and what wattage is the light? How big of pot? Soil or hydro? Nutrients or no nutrients? How long are you gonna veg for? How big do you want the plant to be when finished?

I'm gonna need more info before I can tell you anything about yeild..
    1 people like this.
  3. lovington420 lovington420

• Since: May 14, 2010
    I have no clue on how much it typically yields. However, i have some tips to get more yield first when the plant develops at least 9 leaves. You'll see new forming leaves a the top of the plant look closely you'll see a middle section with two small leave looking things at the base. Remove the middle and you'll have to offshoots. Another thing you can do is take your offshoots and tie them down which should get you more heads. One more thing is once you start the budding the plant needs more phosporous than it would during veg(needs nitrogen during veg) get a fert that as more phophorous but be careful to not over fertilise
    1 people like this.