How often do you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by SativaForAnxiety, May 4, 2011.

?

How often do you smoke weed?

5 or less times a month 6 vote(s) 11.8%
Once a month. 1 vote(s) 2.0%
Once a week. 9 vote(s) 17.6%
Everyday 35 vote(s) 68.6%
  1. SativaForAnxiety SativaForAnxiety

• Since: May 1, 2011
    Are you an occasional smoker or a chronic smoker?
  2. medme medme

• Since: Feb 7, 2011
    i vape or smoke all day long,,, as needed..... and yes my mom knows,,,, and my kids!!!
  3. Drew420 Drew420

• Since: Mar 15, 2011
    Usually at least once a week right now.
  4. SativaForAnxiety SativaForAnxiety

To Med - Which one do you prefer? :p
  5. pHAETON pHAETON

• Since: Apr 21, 2011
    I misunderstood, I thought it was going to be 'how many times a day?':D

Ten times, maybe twelve. I take my empty stomach pills, water the plants, eat breakfast, eat my morning meds, have coffee and a big hit of hexane extract. Oil every two hours, coffee every four.

I did the math once, 150mg THC per day, 1000mg caffeine.

My kids know also. My youngest disapproves of my overdose, she pried it out of me that 30mg fixes my symptoms, but isn't near as enjoyable.
  6. Buds_Of_Steele Buds_Of_Steele

• Your Undisputed Disputer
    • Since: Jul 11, 2009
    I chose everyday, cause once a week is too infrequent, but everyday is closer. For me my use fluctuates, there'll be weeks that i'll spend in a stony stupor and others where i'll be sober as fuck. and everything inbetween
    2 people like this.
  7. Dankitydankness Dankitydankness

• Since: Oct 10, 2010
    Everyday for usually once or twice. It does tend to flctuate though. Like the week after 4/20 was 3 or 4 times a day.
  8. medme medme

i have COPD now,,,, so i'm trying to quit smoking,,, and mostly vaping... i'm making a tincture very soon.....
  9. SativaForAnxiety SativaForAnxiety

To Pha - 1000mg of Caffiene a DAY? Can't you get caffiene intoxicated for that? ._.

To Buds - Wow haha. I actually think that everyday is a lot. Probably because one I never tried pot and two if I'm a user I'd probably do it like twice a month.. Is that nothing? xD

To Med - Ouch :c Sorry to hear. Was that caused by pot smoking alone or other reasons? (I know you can't get lung cancer from it but maybe you can get some sort of disease)
  10. medme medme

i was born 2 months early,,so lungs didn't develop fully, and i smoked cigs for 35 years, i was up to 3 packs a day...
  11. Dankitydankness Dankitydankness

• Since: Oct 10, 2010
    So are you saying that you've never smoked pot before????
  12. hector hector

• Since: Jun 19, 2009
    i usually smoke 2-3 times a day, but keep my consumption pretty low about .5-.7 gram(s) of high quaility nug. in the morrning i smoke a small amount around .1 gram this gives me a nice buzz that won't result in a strong burnout even when i've smoked an indica strain. after school i will light up again if i have work or if i just wana get high, when i do i increase the doesage to around .2-.3 gram(s). well then at night depending on how much i smoked during the day i will burn anywhere from .2-.5 gram(s). now this is just an adverage day. i sometimes excede these amounts but not to often. i like to keep my tolerence low.
    1 people like this.
  13. SativaForAnxiety SativaForAnxiety

To Dank - Yep, that's right. I'd like to this summer.

To Hector - Ah that makes sense. I forgot all about the tolerence. Can you ever lose tolerence or nah?
  14. cabriosnap cabriosnap

• Not Man, Merely a Machine
    • Since: May 17, 2009
    i smoke pretty much every hour on the hour....ruffly. unless im sleeping of course. im lucky my job is bud friendly :D
  15. stoneygreenbud stoneygreenbud

• Super Moderator
    • Since: Oct 31, 2005
    Thats alot of smoking there :cool: Having a kush employer to boot, even sweeter :hail:

Before getting older (in my 40's) I used to smoke all the time, in my teens thru my 20's before I was married with children, I used to smoke first thing in the morning, didn't matter if I was on my way to school or work, and I would pretty much smoke up every chance I had :D Then I got married and had 3 kids, and for me, family always comes first. So my smoking was cut almost in half, as money became tighter.

now I am disabled & in constant pain, and the only thing that helps make my pain more tolerable becides cannabis, is MS Contin, which is morphine sulfate, and that my friends is some nasty opiate narcotic crap.

So now I smoke one small bowl or joint about every 2 to 4 hours, it keeps me from having to take that opiate crap all the time, I'm just glad I live in a state that has a medical use law allowing me to grow my own medicine,
    otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford to medicate myself as often as I needed too.

~Stoney~
  16. Lurkerboy (T) Lurkerboy (T)

• Since: Nov 10, 2008
    Takes anywhere from a couple of days to a month, depending how often you smoke.
  17. Toe52? Toe52?

• Since: Jan 1, 2009
    I also thought this was for daily and confused when i saw a monthly option lol, but maybe like 10 - 15 times a day
  18. hector hector

• Since: Jun 19, 2009
    yah, you can lose your tolerence but based on how much you smoked and how long you've smoked all factors in. like one of my friends smoked an 1/8 everyday for 1 year. it takes longer then his tolerence to lower then mine.
  19. dmike03 dmike03

• Since: Mar 23, 2011
    I smoke every night. I really don't like smoking during the day...never know if something is going to come up where i have to drive or something.

@stoneygreenbud...I know what you mean about the opiates. I have been on percocet for almost 3yrs, and unfortunately I don't live in a state with medical marijuana. So I have to worry about drug testing all the time. But I agree that the bud helps so much better than the opiates for pain. And i don't get dependent on the bud like those damn pain pills.

But anyway, i smoke every night to help chill out and relax
  20. Lpwn_Ranger Lpwn_Ranger

• Since: Apr 5, 2008
    I usually smoke a joint on the way to work, one at lunch break, then 4 or 5 bong bowls when I get home.
    I go through maybe 2 grams a day, and of all my friends, I use the least, I have a friend who uses 4 to 5 grams a day.
    On the weekend I can easily smoke through 10 grams though.