how should i ask a girl to homecoming?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Lilpotmaster, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Lilpotmaster Lilpotmaster

• Since: Jul 4, 2009
    homecoming in my school is in like a month... ya its REALLY early this year. i know who i'm gonna ask and i know she'll say yes, i just need a "cute" way to ask her. for some reason at my school everyone makes a huge deal out of this, its really annoying. i wish i could just ask her straight up but all the other girls say its gotta be something remotely elaborate and cute. bleh. so when in doubt i decided to ask my fav stoners out there, any ideas?!?! :D
  2. Stepchild Stepchild

• Since: Mar 25, 2009
    Take a hit, and spell out the words as you exhale in smoke ;)

If that doesn't work.. I dunno. How about this. Write a song barbershop quartet style, and then get 4 or so of your guy friends to sing it to her ;)
  3. Psych0Pyr0 Psych0Pyr0

• Since: Feb 16, 2009
    Do you like this girl? Like want to be more than friends with her? If so i would get like a stuffed animal with a lil note and leave it somewhere it will be safe and that she can see easily. She will love it.
  4. MrIMStoned MrIMStoned

• |BIG BROTHER|
    • Since: Mar 17, 2002
    What is 'homecoming'?
  5. SilentToker SilentToker

• Since: Aug 6, 2009
    this is what im doing this year(senior year so have to do something exciting:p), but what im going to do is im gonna go to the river, write in the sand, "blah blah blah, Homecoming?". Just write a short cute little message, then bring her over to it when she doesnt expect it and have her read it, and ask, will you go to homecoming with me?
    piece of advice to anyone, the cuter it is, the worse it is if she denies you, but the chance of her saying no also shrinks, so just be 'cute' and make sure she will say yes:p
  6. Lilpotmaster Lilpotmaster

no i dont like her. i mean i wanna go as a date and more than friends but i dont want a relationship with her.

and homecoming is a big school dance to whoever didnt know what it was.
  7. nikk nikk

• Since: May 10, 2009
    I can't really think of any 'cute' way to ask a girl to homecoming without it being weird.
    It doesn't really make sense to do it any other way than just asking her straight up.
    It's not like your getting married or anything.
    2 people like this.
  8. willowmp willowmp

• Since: Mar 6, 2009
    Stuffed animal sounds good.

I think the most clever way I saw someone ask a girl (to prom but close enough right?) was he had a teacher include a question on a test that said

"For Kim only: Kim will you go to prom with Edgar."

How can a girl deny you in front of her entire class waiting to see what she says? lol
  9. desiremj desiremj

• Since: Jun 28, 2009
    In U.S Highschools it is an event when the school celebrates a new school year. They usually have a Football game, a dance, and sometimes a bonfire.
    1 people like this.
  10. jdogg2112 jdogg2112

• Since: Feb 23, 2009
    Roll her a joint with the question written on it. Tell her she can smoke it with you and then give you her answer.

Maybe not the healthiest thing to do, but you'd be doing it once...
  11. Everlong2019 Everlong2019

• Since: Aug 25, 2008
    Man up put on your adorable face and give her a single rose.
  12. TheInstitution TheInstitution

• Since: Aug 2, 2009
    put post its all over her car and write stuff on the post its
  13. BlazedCanadian BlazedCanadian

• Since: Jul 29, 2009
    if she smokes do a shotgun
  14. StonedCoder StonedCoder

• Since: Aug 4, 2009
    I'd do that and either a note or a poem. I normally do cheesy stuff because it tends to work.
  15. jakspar0w jakspar0w

• Tak!
    • Since: Feb 9, 2009
    Being a girl, I think this one is the best bet.
  16. kjp420 kjp420

• Since: Jul 25, 2009
    The rose is your best bet i mean girls love it, they see that rose in your hand take a sniff and cant resist
  17. ChrisRoberts ChrisRoberts

• Since: Jul 11, 2009
    just man up and ask her. she will be more impressed by your confidence than some little "cute" way of asking her.
  18. Lilpotmaster Lilpotmaster

wouldn't that be nice? girls here consider u a dick if you dont do anything. i'm thinking something simple, like making a cookie cake. it shows that i care. plus i can eat it after i give it to her :D
  19. cannabicide420 cannabicide420

• Since: Feb 10, 2009
    write "will you go to homecoming with me?" on your ass and then moon her.
  20. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    Actually, Homecoming is traditionally the last home football game (hence the word homecoming) of the year. It does have a dance, a bonfire and a homecoming court with a King & Queen being crowned at the dance or during the halftime show of the football game. It is the Autumn equivalent of the traditionally Springtime dance "Prom".

Over the years, due to scheduling conflicts and other reasons, the date has been moved around and now can be any home football game.