How should I prepare to ensure I'm clean for my drug test

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by pbcmbeez2, Mar 22, 2013.

1. pbcmbeez2 pbcmbeez2

• Since: Mar 31, 2012
    I am getting a pre-employment drug test for a moving company for a summer job. I won't have to take it until may 17th.

I weigh 175 lbs
    I am 5 feet 11 inches tall
    an average metabolism (not fast, not slow)
    I have smoke and vaped almost every day since January 20th (I had a month off from dec. 16 to jan. 20th or so, before I smoked everyday as well)
    I exercise 3-4 times a week (usually running, rowing, or weight lifting)

The urine test (I believe it's a urine test) is done at a different location than the employer is. She said it is sent to some medical center to get the results and it takes 2 days.

When should I stop smoking? I want to be able to get really high for 4/20.

would it be recommended to take a detox kit before the test as well (especially since I know exactly when it is)?
  2. DrugTestDave DrugTestDave

• Since: Sep 1, 2010
    Given your level of exposure, I would recommend three things right off the bat.

1. Strenuous exercise up until the 48 hours before the test
    2. Do a permanent cleanse (not a same day or a simple detox, you've exposed heavily, so you need to get THCA out of all your organs, tissues, fatty stores, etc.) You can grab that here: http://passadrugtest.com/permanent.html
    3. Low carb/high protein diet coupled with good hydration from quality sources and of course, total abstention from THC until AFTER you have received the news that your test went well.

Best of luck!

-Dave
  3. bogo bogo

• Since: Apr 6, 2007
    buy some test kits for marijuana test & your self a week before the test and see if you should use dilution or quick fit