How to Easily End the War on Marijuana

Discussion in 'Activism Resources' started by johnny_potseed, Jun 5, 2011.

1. johnny_potseed johnny_potseed

• Since: Jun 5, 2011
    If you guys truly want to end the war on Marijuana, plant seeds everywhere. Every park, every garden, along every river, every stream, all police headquarter flowerbeds, everywhere you can possibly think of. If planting on private property make sure it is someone against legalization. Soon there will be so much weed growing that there won't be any funds left in the DEA "pot" to fight the "war". Spread your seeds people. Make it a national movement. Stop wasting time at rallies and smoke ins and use those organizational skills to start Plant Ins!

Let the true revolution begin!
    SouthDallasSchwagg likes this.
  2. Scorcher214 Scorcher214

• Since: Mar 4, 2011
    I like this. I don't have an interest in growing anything so my seeds just kind of sit in a container or i throw them in the trash...would be interesting if any of them grow anything worth smoking.
  3. Drew420 Drew420

• Since: Mar 15, 2011
    Everyone growing bud should pollenate their females and spread the seeds everywhere.
  4. Blazed Crocheter Blazed Crocheter

• Since: Jul 1, 2011
    This actually sounds like a really good idea... Just, what happens when it grows well and people realize what it is? I feel like lots of people would just try to destroy it, and I don't think it's exactly fair to sow seeds on private property when they could easily get in trouble for it. People have the right not to have anything to do with it. However, I do think it would be funny to sow seeds on the lawn of every school one can possibly find. That would make for some interesting news reports.
  5. Scorcher214 Scorcher214

• Since: Mar 4, 2011

Win.
  6. weedcrackskunk weedcrackskunk

• Since: Aug 13, 2011
    this guy was DEFINITELY high when he wrote this.
  7. zeon66 zeon66

• Since: Aug 29, 2011
    this should be done in any climate that it will grow in
  8. doughdoughdeeoh doughdoughdeeoh

• Since: Dec 27, 2010
    how would average citisens get that many seeds

i thought about doing this same thing but how would everyone get access to that many seeds, how would you get the word out to enough people and would enough people be that diligent to do enough to make a difference. I would love to get something going though, that would be amazing lol
  9. lbezphil2005 lbezphil2005

• Since: Apr 12, 2011
    buy a few kilos of mexican brick weed and glean the seeds, simple - some of the best weed evers come out of those seeds, and I"ve seen some shitty brick that was more seed than weed - literally completely seeded from head to toe!
  10. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    I don't see how this would have any effect on the the war against marijuana, except to annoy people and make them think that marijuana users have no respect for other people's property. There are already thousands of acres of feral marijuana in this country and it hasn't had any effect.
    Emarosa and Fireflyl like this.
  11. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    There are already thousands of acres of feral cannabis growing all over the US. I don't see how producing more is going to have any effect on the War on Cannabis, except to annoy people and make them think that marijuana users have no respect for other people's property.
  12. lbezphil2005 lbezphil2005

• Since: Apr 12, 2011
    Government properties only

It needs to be done on state and federal propery. at courthouses, federal buildings, everywhere there's a planter there needs to be a pot plant. local, too - unless they are behind medical marijuana they get seeded too!
  13. Mr AN Mr AN

• Since: Oct 17, 2011
    The war on legalization for marijuana is probably a never ending war. You'll always have ignorrant politicians or radicals voting against it -- something you and I cannot control, sadly.
  14. wade-dwyane wade-dwyane

• Since: Feb 27, 2012
    [IMG]

The War on Drugs is a controversial campaign of prohibition and foreign military aid and military intervention being undertaken by the United States government, with the assistance of participating countries, intended to both define and reduce the illegal drug trade.[5][6] This initiative includes a set of drug policies of the United States that are intended to discourage the production, distribution, and consumption of illegal psychoactive drugs. The term "War on Drugs" was first used by President Richard Nixon in 1971.
    On May 13, 2009, Gil Kerlikowske, the current Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP), signaled that although it did not plan to significantly alter drug enforcement policy, the Obama administration would not use the term "War on Drugs," as he claims it is "counter-productive".[11] ONDCP's view is that "drug addiction is a disease that can be successfully prevented and treated... making drugs more available will make it harder to keep our communities healthy and safe."(2011)

One of the alternatives that Mr Kerlikowske has showcased is Sweden's Drug Control Policies that combine balanced public health approach and opposition to drug legalization. The prevalence rates for cocaine use in Sweden are barely one-fifth of European neighbors such as the United Kingdom and Spain.
    In June 2011, the self-appointed Global Commission on Drug Policy released a critical report on the War on Drugs, declaring "The global war on drugs has failed, with devastating consequences for individuals and societies around the world. Fifty years after the initiation of the UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, and years after President Nixon launched the US government’s war on drugs, fundamental reforms in national and global drug control policies are urgently needed."[14] The report was immediately criticized by organizations that oppose a general legalization of drugs.
  15. SouthDallasSchwagg SouthDallasSchwagg

• Since: Mar 26, 2012
    this............................ IS THE GREATEST IDEA IVE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Nick.prop215 Nick.prop215

• Since: Apr 4, 2012
    I get the feeling that all of these people are 13...You obviously know nothing about cannabis or its growth if you honestly think throwing seeds in flower beds will "stop the war on drugs". First off, any "Mexican Brick Weed" will not turn out good cannabis, just an ugly plant full of seeds. Cannabis also doesn't do well when other plants are crowding it's root system. Planting seeds outside of government buildings is also ridiculous. The second it is noticed, it will be eradicated. Once another one pops up, the soil will be tilled and sterilized over and over again until they are positive no nasty buds remain. Trust me, its been my job before. If you want to really make a difference, grow your own cannabis in your own house and don't support dispensaries or drug dealers. Don't listen to the cop when he tells you to put out the joint, and don't pull your car over when those lights start to flash. Maintain a normal speed until your destination and let the officer know that you're a citizen who chooses to ignore. Spend the night in jail and make it onto the local news and THEN SPREAD YOUR MESSAGE. Be a martyr, not a meance. By doing things like this, you show you aren't afraid of prosecution. Sowing seeds anonymously just shows you're too scared to stand up and fight for what you believe in, instead you just want to sound like you care and not take responsibility for your actions. If going to jail and fighting police isn't on your agenda, then put the pipe down and let someone who really cares fight for legalization, FACE TO FACE, not behind the mans back.
  17. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    People getting busted for pot isn't news. It happens to 850,000 of us every year. Why would any news organization give half a damn?

If you want to fight prohibition, there are organizations already established to help you do so. Organized action, not getting popped for possession, is what will move us towards legalization.

At present, around 0.25% of marijuana users have joined or contributed to the three major pro-legalization organizations. Altogether, they operate on a budget of $16 - $18 million a year, most of which is contributed by a few billionaire supporters. That’s all they have to use in an effort to both educate a nation of 300,000,000 and to lobby federal and state legislators.

If users contributed 1% of what they spend on weed and accessories, these organizations would have $400,000,000 to spend annually in the effort. We're working against the ONDCP which spends $120,000,000 a year on anti-pot TV ads and the pharmaceutical industry which distributes millions to our representatives campaign chests.

If you really want to make a difference, join and, above all, financially support, NORML, MPP, and DPA. If you're concerned about exposure (which is not a real problem), send a money order in an envelope without your return address.

National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)

Marijuana Policy Project (MPP)

Drug Policy Alliance (DPA)