HOW-TO GROW MARIJUANA- the easy way...

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by medme, Mar 10, 2012.

1. medme medme

• Since: Feb 7, 2011
    First of all,,,, there is no "easy" way to grow marijuana... you need to read, read some more,,, and then when you think you know what to do,,,, read ALOT more, you're just getting started.. i've grown on and off for over 20 years,, indoors and outdoors... hydro and soil... i thought i knew how to grow pot, but with the latest tech and ferts all has changed... READ, READ, and READ some more.... going at it without reading alot and then reading some more, will only lead you to asking the "stupid" questions that everyone growing should know... it does take WORK to be a good grower, if you need to , find a partner you can trust( i know thats easier said then done ),,, and if at all possible start with a known clone... good luck to you all, i hope this helps... i know reading SURE helped me.....
    Modavated likes this.
  2. medme medme

wow,,,,, 90 looks and no comments,,, is anyone reading this?...
    stoneygreenbud likes this.
  3. SativaMe@420 SativaMe@420

• Since: Jul 4, 2011
    Excellent advice, as with most things the more research you do and information you acquire on a subject the better chances you will have of success. You hear people say things like; "Marijuana is very easy to grow, that's why they call it weed because it is a weed." or "Fields of pot grow in the wild all by them self, its a very hardy plant that requires little to no care and attention." Statements like these make people look at their bag seed and go, hummm, I wonder... then they trough em in some crappy improperly prepared soil under an incandescent bulb in a closet, cabinet or cardboard box with crappy ventilation and horribly wavering temps/humidity, that's when you see thread's like; "First grow not going so good, I NEED HELP!" or "What's wrong with my plants?" or "WTF am I doing wrong??????" or simply "NEED HELP PLEASE." , you see these all the time in the Plant Problems forums. I was also fooled into thinking that growing a few plants in my closet was going to be simple and cheap, boy was "I" wrong, lol. Now don't get me wrong, every now and again I do see a thread/grow where everything is just flat out ugly and doesn't seem right at all, unsanitary conditions, poor equipment and garden maintenance (dirty bulbs, ducting with holes in it, wrinkled wavy and dirty mylar (or complete lack of reflective surface like dark colored walls), unkept, ugly or sickly looking plants. I've personally seen all of these conditions, maybe not all in one grow (wait, I think I actually have, lol) however even with these conditions some people still manage to pull off some pretty decent grows, nothing like what they could have been but not too shabby and I got to say it pisses me off, I mean I had three attempts at growing completely fail because of improper ventilation, humidity and temps etc. and their grows looked worse than mine yet they get some success, WTF, maybe very resilient strains or just luck of the draw, who knows. All I can say is that I jumped in head first without doing enough research and I hit my head on the bottom, never again though as I've done LOT OF RESEARCH this time on the forums, different websites and probably most importantly by getting a grow guide (ebook) called Growing Elite Marijuana by Ryan Riley, this guide walks you trough every step of the grow from picking a strain, where to get seeds, how to germ, how to clone, what medium is best for you (soil, hydro, coco etc.) and how to implement them, all the way to harvesting and drying, it covers dam near everything and I highly recommend it as its practically the best and only guide you'll need. Bottom line, a lot of people needlessly waste a lot of money on failed grows, if you don't want or cannot afford for your grow to fail, do some research! If for whatever reason you can't get a grow guide all the info you need to succeed at growing is online, you just have to work a little harder to find it. Good luck, however if you arm your self with enough information you wont need it.
    Modavated and Eric904P like this.
  4. medme medme

thanks man,,,, you covered my point exactly.....
  5. claygooding claygooding

• DrugWarVeteran
    • Since: May 13, 2009
    I recently took down my grow after getting comfortable that I could grow enough for 1 person for appx $100 a month,,mostly electric costs.

199.JPG
  6. medme medme

i know i spend more a month on mine,,,, the cost is just "covered" in the bills... and life goes on....
  7. Waximus Prime Waximus Prime

• Administrator
    • Since: Feb 21, 2012
    I learned the hard way. I thought growing would be easy but needless to say my yield didn't exactly turn out the highest quality product. Anyone looking to grow their own should definitely read up before and do their research
    Modavated likes this.
  8. Modavated Modavated

• Since: Oct 4, 2011

I've been reading/researching for about 10-11 years, and I still haven't had a grow of my own from start to finish yet.
    :poke:

9. stoneygreenbud stoneygreenbud

• Super Moderator
    • Since: Oct 31, 2005
    Hey medme, long time no talk to... it's nice to see your still hanging out with us. I for one can confirm this to be true. a good grow book is important to have on hand, it makes for an easy reference point and will come in handy time and again. Growing cannabis isn't hard to do, it is easy, but only if you educate yourself, knowledge is power. ~Stoney~
  10. Eric904P Eric904P

• Since: Nov 23, 2011
    for all you with torrent applications, i have this torrent i uploaded just the other day on kat.ph
    it includes Ryan Riley's Growing Elite Marijuana and a whole bunch of other pdfs on growing marijuana, it can supply you with the knowledge to start your own grow. Ill seed the torrent as much as possible during the day, but not much beyond 9 PM NYC time every day.
    [IMG]
    Hope you find the collection useful!
    hotczechdeb likes this.
  11. medme medme

thanks for the comment stoney,,,, and to think i wrote it all WITHOUT spellcheck,,,,,
    thanks for the comment, maybe people will believe me now,,,lol,,, my old computer died, finally got a new one....
  12. medme medme

bump,,,,,, cause i can!
  13. Equilibrium Equilibrium

• Cranched Scanner
    • Since: Feb 3, 2006
    Growing marijuana is SUPER easy, It's one of the easiest plants to grow.
    to grow grade A+ weed all you need are good genetics, good soil mix, and enough light.

A handy-capped chimp with a watering can could grow marijuana, its that easy.
  14. medme medme

what if ya get bugs,,, what if ya get mold,,,you forgot to mention fans to circulate the air and build stalk strength,,, alot can happen... its nice to know some people have all the answers like you,,, i wanna see your garden!