How to increase creatinine levels? On a budget?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by cdiar, Jan 23, 2012.

1. cdiar cdiar

• Since: Jan 15, 2012
    I tried out the dilution method and it worked great on an at-home test. But I am a bit concerned about the creatine thing.

Yes, I know, I could go out and buy a $35 tub of creatine powder or whatever, or I could eat lots of red meat, but like what? I don't eat a lot of meat or protein for that matter. Not for any particular reason, I just don't. I'm broke (hence why I'm even looking for a new job and need to take a test soon) and it's difficult to eat properly/buy dietary supplements when you have no money. I don't want to go out to a restaurant and eat steak for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I don't really trust myself to cook my own, so what should I do?

Does anybody have advice on how to bring these levels up, realistically and inexpensively, especially if they're probably pretty low to begin with? Should I just eat nothing but tuna for the next several days until my test? Would that even work?

Really needing some help here, guys.
    Thanks
  2. hopenbilly hopenbilly

• Since: Dec 15, 2011
    You can eat meat, but the easiest way is to buy it in pill or powder form. When is your test date? If you have a few days, shop online for the pill form. Also, stay away from GNC and those places because they are a rip off. I used creatine in the pill form from CVS and it cost about 20 bucks for the bottle. Remember that creatine takes 24-48 hours before it is metabolized and released into your urinary tract. If you can find a bottle close to the expiry date, then ask for a discount because they will just throw it way.
  3. anonymous420user anonymous420user

• Since: Jan 9, 2012
    Hey. Just wanted to add that I have been experimenting with dilution. I've been using "test validity strips" which measure various attributes (creatinine, nitrate, glutaraldehyde, pH, specific gravity, and oxidant/pcc). In my testing, I've found that 3 bottles (16.9oz) of water within a 30 minute timeframe are pushing natural creatine levels to "abnormal" status. If you will be using dilution and are needing to dilute more that 3 16.9oz bottles of water, I was strongly suggest getting some creatine supplements in order to keep things in range.