how to make money for weed

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by StonedLife, Aug 17, 2009.

1. StonedLife StonedLife

• Since: Aug 11, 2009
    hey guys,im 14 ive been super broke for a while and need weed how can i make money for weed?
  2. RespyShunt RespyShunt

• Since: Mar 15, 2009
    get a job...dont say your too young for one, i got a job when i was 14
    1 people like this.
  3. 420shredder 420shredder

• Since: Jul 9, 2009
    Save EVERY coin or dollar you get. I'm 15 and ive been doing that, along with some chores. I have this little coin bank that counts the coins you put in, and when i fill that up, i go to a coin star thing and get cash. Right now, i have about 40 bucks in the coin bank and about 20 in cash, and my mom owes me 50 bucks.
  4. East Bay Ray East Bay Ray

• Since: Jun 28, 2009
    i was working at 13 maybe 12, doing carpentry work for my neighbor. it sucked but i learned a lot. and i got paid pretty well.
  5. BREEBREE BREEBREE

• Since: Jul 16, 2009
    Job job job job job.

unless you want to steal shit and sell it which i dont reccomend at all.
  6. nikk nikk

• Since: May 10, 2009
    Getting a job at 14 is really hard right now, most people would rather pay a mexican than a kid to do their yard work.. But I live in AZ lul.

But at 14-15 I would bot up 2-3 WoW accounts at a time, then sell them every 2-3 weeks for 300-400 dollars on craigslist.
    Really decent money for not having to do anything other than leave your computer on.
  7. thedude55551 thedude55551

• Since: Jul 7, 2009
    hahahhaa I'm 15 and I do that exact same thing. I get totally excited when I find a dollar on the road I even store pennies
  8. Stay Negative Stay Negative

I always have money to buy weed or if not i get money from my parents.
    At most 20 bucks from them, but that's not the point.
    What you can do is find a job, do some chores around the house or
    do gardening work.
    Good luck.
  9. stonedK1982 stonedK1982

• Since: Sep 7, 2008
    Get a job. Their are always people looking for someone to mow their lawns, shovel snow, help move, etc. Or you could try your local convenience stores, gas stations, etc. Go collect bottles if you don't like those options. Or sell your unused possessions. Like say you have a guitar you have touched for years or video games you don't play anymore, movies, etc. You can do that by either A holding a yardsale or B pawning them off. There are video game stores and music stores that will buy your cds, video games, movies and various other collectibles.
  10. StonedLife StonedLife

dude what are some drugs that dont require a drug test?
    [***Mod Note: Please be reminded that the Posting Guidelines prohibit the mentioning of other types of drugs unless theyre mentioned in context with marijuana. Failure to adhere to this stipulation will result in warnings/infractions being issued. Thank you***]
  11. steakii steakii

• Since: Nov 4, 2006
    Collect scrap metal and take it to the scrap yard. You will be looking and collecting all day long and find about $5 worth of metal, but hey its money right?
  12. 420shredder 420shredder

• Since: Jul 9, 2009
    Haha yeah, i know right? It adds up pretty quick.
  13. Buds_Of_Steele Buds_Of_Steele

• Your Undisputed Disputer
    • Since: Jul 11, 2009
    yeah and collect beer cans and what not and take them to a recycling place, some days i actually make 20 - 30 bucks
  14. Vagrant Vagrant

• Since: Aug 16, 2009
    Why has no one mentioned mowing lawns? I'm 16 and I mow for my grandparents. It's decent cash, $40 for an hour of mowing. My dad gives me $20 if I help him mow ours. Which takes around 45 minutes.
  15. BakedSilverado BakedSilverado

• Since: Feb 2, 2009
    paper route