How to not smell like weed.

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Hick727, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Hick727 Hick727

• Since: Dec 22, 2009
    Alright I have two questions:

1. My friend is gonna start smoking. He wants either a bubbler or a pipe but he wants the one that gives off less smell of smoke. I told him i dont think there is a difference but id still ask.

2. Whats the best way to get rid of MJ smoke smell right away. I wanna be able to go to the local park, smoke my bub and get back home without smelling like weed at all. My mom works at home now and i still wanna smoke this summer without her knowing.

2. Buds_Of_Steele Buds_Of_Steele

• Your Undisputed Disputer
    • Since: Jul 11, 2009
    smoking outside and doing your best to blow the smoke away from you will keep you relatively smell free.

Cup you hand over the bowl to prevent smoke from escaping and put out the cherry, this will prevent any smoke from trailing out of the bowl and onto you.
    1 people like this.
  3. TheCheese TheCheese

• Since: Jan 21, 2010
    Well seeing as you worried about smelling like smoke just spray some axe on yourself and use some mouthwash.

If you want to really full-proof it hop in the shower and change your clothes.
  4. allenlovesgreen allenlovesgreen

• Subscriber
    • Since: Jun 26, 2008
    1 people like this.
  5. Justiiice Justiiice

• Since: Mar 25, 2010
    It sticks to your hair and your fingertips if you're smoking a joint or blunt usually... So wear gloves and a hat I guess...:laugh:

But if you are just gonna be using a pipe outside, unless you blow smoke at each other I don't think you should smell like much weed. Just have eyedrops handy cuz your eyes might be red when you first start doing it, and that is a tell.

And I wouldn't use a bubbler because that needs water inside it and you guys will have to be hiding it somewhere when carrying it, and making sure the nasty smelling bong water doesn't spill out of it. Your best bet is to get a spoon pipe, or any small - medium sized pipe.
  6. Dylirious Dylirious

• Since: Apr 1, 2010
    Vaporizer, enjoy smoking indoors with no consequences
  7. floating_rascal floating_rascal

• Since: Nov 5, 2009
    When i was in H.S. i always just used drops for red eye and good ole fabreeze for smell. I kept a bottle in my car and had a friend spray me down before I went home. It seems to neutralize the smell, without the (sometimes) obvious cologne coating.
    1 people like this.
  8. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    If you smoke outdoors with the wind at your back, the only thing that will smell like weed smoke will be your breath. Breath mints or mouthwash will take care of that.
    2 people like this.
  9. stonerr6758 stonerr6758

• Since: Mar 2, 2009
    if your smoking outside then there shouldn't be much of a problem if any. if you cant cary an axe bottle around with you id just get some cologne and spary that on like your hands and your shirt and put some eye drops in and chew a peice of gum and as long as you dont act like you can control your self while high you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
  10. boosted-r32 boosted-r32

• Since: Apr 2, 2010
    dont take a shower after you smoke, sometimes that can end your high. dont over use your axe or cologne because that will be an obvious sign you are trying to cover something up. i smoke bowls all the time outside to avoid my parents knowing. my eyes dont get red anymore becuase ive smoked so much, but just throw in a piece of gum and some drops and you should be fine. happy smoking man.
    1 people like this.
  11. FunkySkunky FunkySkunky

• Gentille, allouette
    • Since: Dec 31, 2007
    Just don't touch the weed, especially while it's burning. Only pack enough for one hit each time you light it so all the smoke is inhaled. And smoke outside with the wind at your back like Buzzby said, and then handle the breath situation.
    1 people like this.
  12. Tokeo Tokeo

• Since: Nov 23, 2009
    Ha, I keep a little baggy of safety measures. It has what it should contain written on it. Deoderant, Gum, Plastic baggies, knife (for getting ash out of the bowl).

Smoke, spray, chew, clean, put the smoking utensil into the baggy, air myself out so I don't smell like axe, and head inside. Eyedrops are in that baggy if smoking during the day.
  13. MXM MXM

• Since: Mar 20, 2009
    Axe/Lotion+Mouthwash/TicTacs+Visine/Redeye
  14. SouthernRebelBoy SouthernRebelBoy

• Since: Feb 28, 2012
    Also bro there is an eyedrop thing that makes your eyes not red.