How will this girls drug test come back?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Melaney, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Melaney Melaney

• Since: Nov 28, 2012
    Alright, here's my problem.
    Random drug tests take place for me every month (I'm in sports and in the student council) and I kind of fucked up.
    I had been clean for four or five months, doin' good, but Halloween rolled around and so did some herb.
    Two hits off of a mini pipe around 8-9pm on Halloween, and the next day I had 5-6 mini in the morning.
    So, there's the back story.
    I got drug tested yesterday (November 27) around 10:30am.
    I'm a small girl, pretty petite actually. 5'2 and 115-118 pounds. (I'm not that young, I'm just little.)
    What are the odds of me passing my test?
    Thanks in advance, dudes/chicks.
  2. In2Herb In2Herb

• Since: Nov 26, 2012
    (Melaney) I honestly think you will pass with no problems at all, if you really stopped in the time you said you stopped you should be good...Have you tried a home test?
  3. Melaney Melaney

• Since: Nov 28, 2012
    Does the amount of time I had quit before effect the amount of time it takes for it to get out of my system? I've heard yes and no.
    I haven't tried a home test because I figure it won't change the way my results come back on the important test.
    Also, I forgot to mention that I played basketball a a little over a week before my test. Would that have helped? Thanks for helping me out.
  4. In2Herb In2Herb

• Since: Nov 26, 2012
    I would say yes, THC Metabolites stay stored in your fat cells for up to 60-90 days on some folks, especially the ones who have smoked non stop for years, you had 5 months of sobriety witch is enough time to remove everything from your system, doing exercise helps a ton...I would say based on your info 3-5 days max to be back to a squeaky clean system, I think your good to go honestly, I would bet on it...providing everything you said was true :)