I can't buy fake piss.. how do I pass an at home drug test?!

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by rkgregory, Jul 12, 2012.

1. rkgregory rkgregory

• Since: Jul 12, 2012
    I'm about 135 lb., skinny, and the last time I smoked was July 3rd. The month before that I smoked/vaped at least once a day. I have to take an at home drug test at the end of July, and 1) I need to know if I continue to not smoke, will I be able to pass the drug test? and 2) how could I artificially pass them in the future? I am very confident with my schoolwork and what not, and I personally think cannabis helped me with my grades, by not stressing out. Anyway, what are some ways that I could pass without staying clean? Thanks in advance! This is my first post, so sorry if i'm screwing it up!
  2. vvicked0471 vvicked0471

• Super mod
    • Since: Nov 24, 2005
    There is a dilution sticky at the top of the urine testing forums that has good info on how to pass without substituting either real or fake urine.

Personally, I think you'll be fine for your end of July test. As for passing tests in the future, you could dilute as long as you have an idea of when you'll be taking the tests, or if you know when the test is and have a clean friend willing to donate, substituting is always an option...
  3. Addict 7S Addict 7S

• Since: Aug 20, 2011
    I have been wondering about this too. I have been clean for going on 10 months now, in fear of receiving a test.

I dont think i could order, so is there any way i could use my current urine and preserve it or something...?
  4. devvo6786 devvo6786

• Since: May 3, 2010
    at home test? thats easy...pee a little..then add warm water.../end thread
  5. AintChokinYouAintSmokin AintChokinYouAintSmokin

• Since: Jun 20, 2012
  6. Addict 7S Addict 7S

• Since: Aug 20, 2011
    Last time i had to test, they had my brother stand in the bathroom and put dye in the toilet water so i didnt dilute.

Im not worried about testing positive now. :p

Im worried that when i do start smoking again, what will my options be?
  7. rkgregory rkgregory

• Since: Jul 12, 2012
    I just took it a couple minutes ago. My dad was standing there so I couldn't swap, I just diluted the SHIT out of it. Like I have been drinking non-stop water the past two days, and I passed!