I gotta job... oh wait now I have a drug test

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by MaXiMuS88, Apr 1, 2012.

1. MaXiMuS88 MaXiMuS88

• Since: Apr 1, 2012
    Here is my long short story.

Im a 23 year old guy and weigh 167ish pounds and I work out 3-4 days a week. I quit smoking 41 days ago as of today when I applied for the job. I got a call from the company saying they wanted to hire me (I couldn't have been happier) and all that I needed to do was pass a drug screen. I took it this past Friday which would be 39 days clean. It was a UA test which was unobserved. I passed a home test that I bought from my local walgreens and passed it at 24 days of no smoking. when I did smoke it was around maybe 4x a week and the days that I did do it I only smoked like once.

I believe that it may have been a 20 ng/ml test due to the fact that the code for it was something like SAP 10-20 +MDMA/AU/A3. The home test i bought was 50 ng/ml and i passed it with two pretty solid lines. The morning of my test, my dog woke me up at 6am, so I figured that I should start hydrating. I drank a good amount of water that day and pissed around 6x before I took my exam as well as take a Detox, and I dont even know if they really work but I did it anyways. When I first got to the testing site I went to the bathroom and pissed pretty clear, and I thought that I had over done it with the water, but they took forever to get to me even though there was no line. When I went into the bathroom to pee in the cup, to my surprise it was pretty yellow and did not look look diluted at all which was good, because i did not want to fail because i drank to much water.

Now im playing the waiting game. I should find out this week if I passed and I am to be officially hired and I believe that with the 39 days of no smoking I have a good chance and hopefully im being paranoid for no good reason. Do you guys feel that with the time I was clean, plus the fact that I passed the home test kit at 24 days, and with my workout schedule, and detox drink that I should be good to go even if it was the 20 ng/ml drug screen?

I know u guys get these questions a lot, and I appreciate all your suggestions!
  2. Premium2 Premium2

My vote is that you're absolutely fine. You're active, you're clean for 30 days and used a detox drink - you're in the in my humble opinion.
  3. MaXiMuS88 MaXiMuS88

Thanks... that makes me feel better about my chances. Anyone else have an opinion? I will def post my results once I get them this week