I miss the old days.

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Frid, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Frid Frid

• Since: Jan 22, 2009
    When after school we would all walk down to the creek and go rock hoping "jumping off big cliff into a river in the park" and going to panera bread after with all of a girl friends when we thought we were the shit for getting to second base with them. And listing to really crappy music like cute is what we aim for and alkline trio and crap like that. I had a steady girlfriend who i loved for a while things were so simple then. no drug crazed parents or job. Damn.
  2. MrIMStoned MrIMStoned

• |BIG BROTHER|
    • Since: Mar 17, 2002
    And how old are you now?
  3. Freedom_User Freedom_User

• ....Is really high
    • Since: Mar 15, 2008
    Yeah....

.....I remember my first boob.
    2 people like this.
  4. Frid Frid

16. I kinda fucked my life up.
  5. dirtbomb dirtbomb

• Hippie
    • Since: Sep 1, 2008
    At 16, you should consider that you have a little time to repair it.:)
    2 people like this.
  6. JohnnyMT JohnnyMT

• Since: Mar 5, 2009

Word.

And Alkaline Trio isn't crappy
  7. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    While I occasinally like ro reminesce about my high school/college days, I ccan honestly say I enjoy my day to day life just as much, if not more, today than I did then. Granted, not every day has the potential to be a grand adventure like it did back then, but on the other hand, many a "grand adventure" left me hungover, in trouble, or otherwise had a less than stellar ending. My life is far more predictable these days, but thats fine with me. Theres something to be said for remembering the adventures you DO have as well!!! The old days are fun to think about, but were FAR too chaotic for me to miss too much. While I had a lot of fun, the downsides were there just as extreme as the ups. Today, life is own a much more level playing field, without so many of the extreme ups and downs, but thats JUST FINE with me. I may have "grew up a screw up" but I took the necessary steps to improve my life to the point I love living it. If things aren't going well for you, you certainly have the time to change.
  8. El Magico El Magico

• Since: Feb 19, 2009
    The optimist is annoying, the pessimist an asshole.

Be a realist man.

When asked "Is the glass half empty, or half full?"

Answer "Both."

"When you are down, all the way down, is the only time you can look up, and see everything."

"The highest hurdle is always the hardest to jump, but it's also the most rewarding."

Good luck on the journey man. :D
    3 people like this.
  9. euphorik euphorik

• Since: Feb 9, 2009
    haha, pure class bro.
    1 people like this.
  10. yoman3 yoman3

• Has boobs as an avatar
    • Since: Feb 26, 2009
    Um, WHEN are the old days for you? Middle school?
    1 people like this.
  11. Everlong2019 Everlong2019

• Since: Aug 25, 2008
    I know what you mean man, While i do enjoy my life now as troublemaker said, it is a different kind of enjoyment, and it still touches my heart when something reminds me of an old videogame I used to watch my older brother play or when I think about a happy moment or even (best of all) this one time about a half a year ago that me and my brother went to visit our old house where we lived for our first 8 and 11 years of child-hood (8 for me 11 for my bro) and the family who lived there let us look around and reminisce. The best part? They have 2 little boys, one was 3 and the other was 6, and they were doing the exact same things that me and my big brother were doing. The worst part, my big brother is going to college once this school year is over, and that also does a number on my emotions because were so close.
    3 people like this.
  12. 1956 1956

• Since: Jul 23, 2008
    Been there, done that - yeeeeeeeeeee haw !

Monday morning wake and bake, can ya tell?
  13. Frid Frid

im on it now