i want the best brownie recipe

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by floyd8585, Nov 5, 2007.

1. floyd8585 floyd8585

• Since: Oct 17, 2007
    i was trying to search for the best brownie recipe, but i got impatient and gave up early. i made weed brownies a couple months ago, and they werent that good, they didnt kick in very fast, i ate them, stayed up for awhile, went to bed, and then woke up, and was stoned in the morning, i want to make them again, so i want a kick ass recipe so i can be super blitzed
  2. vern vern

• Since: Nov 30, 2006
    Thread moved to Culinary

Have you checked out our recipe section? Marijuana.com Recipes

Do you know what recipe you used in the past?
  3. chadwick chadwick

• Since: Sep 5, 2007
    the best i found is use regular old browny mix from the store add just a little extra oil(canna-oil if you can) then use kif not the just finely ground weed (your browneys will be so rich you wont be able to eat more than one a day) wait 45-hour and you will only regret eating them if you see your parents cause you will be F***ED UP and dont go near any water for about 24 hours or you will run the risk of passing out

use atleast an 2-3 Oz of kif per batch, then eat only one or two maximum depending one how much you normaly smoke
  4. vern vern

• Since: Nov 30, 2006
    Most people don't have 2-3 ounces of kif to throw into brownies. I think it's more efficient to make cannabutter than it is just to throw all the weed into a mix.
  5. steakii steakii

• Since: Nov 4, 2006
    Where do you get 84 grams of kif???

I have made them sucessfuly 2 times.

I just made the weed-butter with about a 1/2 oz of mid-grade and added it to a box of brownie mix. I Got very high.

Making the butter is all over the site, but since you're lazy ill post it here, not not too difficult.

Put alot of butter (1-1/2-2 sticks) in a pan. If you are using more than 1/2 oz add more butter.
    Grind up all of your weed very finely and add it to the butter.
    Put on LOW heat and cover. Let it cook for about 30 minutes or so.
    Thats it you are done. If you have a METAL strainer, i suggest straining it, but if you dont it will all work the same, you will just have weed particles in it. I say metal strainer because i used a plastic one, and it melted it and little pieces of weed got stuck in the bottom of it and ruined the strainer.

Its that simple. If you can make brownies, you can make weed brownies.
  6. baked tater baked tater

• Since: Oct 21, 2007
    Weed brownies are easy!!

Like the above poster stated, that is how we do it.

We use a small crock pot, put two sticks butter, maybe a quarter sack of manicured weed, and cook on low for up to 12 hrs(over night). Then we use the budder in place of oil in a standard brownie mix. I add three to five extra minutes to my brownies, and do not gorge on them, for real.
    1 people like this.
  7. chadwick chadwick

• Since: Sep 5, 2007

one of my brothers old friends, he had been collecting for a long time, took him quite a few pounds to get all of that, poured it into a batch(he made more than one but that was the most powerful batch and he gave me a huge browny from it:D, yes i did hallucinate a little and ended up yacking but for a while i was in my own little world) but if you got enough than i would recomend doing it and cut it in atleast 16 pieces or you will end up yacking in the toilet and thats not a good thing when your that high cause you then have to keep yourself from passing out in the toilet, i keptd blacking out but managed to get control enough not to lay my head in the water (have a friend with you or you could do something stupid that you may regret)
  8. claygooding claygooding

• DrugWarVeteran
    • Since: May 13, 2009
    too much marijuana ingested usually results in you nodding out like a heroin junkie every time you get comfortable,,so eat one,,then wait and see before grabbing a glass of milk and pigging out.