I want to cleanse my system... FAST

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by CBR600RR, Nov 14, 2007.

1. CBR600RR CBR600RR

• Since: Nov 14, 2007
    OK. so i am a pilot and yes... i love weed... pilots are required to take physicals every couple of years to maintain thier certification... I'm not interested in masking the thc in my urine I WANT TO BE CLEAN (can't risk it) also not interested in diluting... I'm not a fan of passing a drug test one day but being able to fail one the next. i really just wanna know if anyone knows of any good techniques to detoxify your body in about two weeks. i would also like to know what you guys think of "niacin" i just bought 60 capsules 500mg and i plan on taking one daily and trying to exercise (we'll see how that goes... i'm kinda lazy) Any ideas?
  2. redbaron14 redbaron14

• Since: Nov 2, 2007
    niacin

Well niacin has worked for me on two occasions but the mods say it was the water I drank (at least one gallon every time you take niacin, I took 1500mg a day for three days before my test and thats pushing the limits). They say niacin doesn't work, *shrug*, I've never seen any factual evidence supporting their claim.

Your best best is to just work out, running ect, drink plenty of liquids and abstain from any use.
  3. Jerry G Jerry G

• Since: Apr 14, 2007
    And the facts supporting niacin working are where?
  4. redbaron14 redbaron14

• Since: Nov 2, 2007
    exactly

You have a point. No facts support or deny it anywhere, at least that I can find.
  5. vern vern

• Since: Nov 30, 2006
    Clean in two weeks...depends on how much you smoke. If your a daily smoker, I would doubt you can do it. Only time and fat burning exercise get rid of THC metabolites. Don't waste time/money on niacin, detox drinks or other pills, they don't work.

Don't "try" exercising, DO IT. You either exercise or you don't, simply giving up after a few work outs isn't trying. It's an on going thing, keep at it and you will see results. Don't give up on yourself. I find exercise is matter of will power, determination and how far you can push yourself.
  6. november november

• Since: Nov 10, 2007

I'm a little confused here, or maybe it's just me, but you're a pilot and love weed so you want to clean up for the test then go back to smoking. What's the difference between cleaning up for the test and just masking the THC, end game you'll still be smoking and flying.

Don't get me wrong, I like to partake in the finer things now and then, but saying you don't like to pass one day and fail the next is like saying I like running stop signs but hate having a wreck.

Maybe it's just me, or is there some flaw in this logic?

BTW-I hope you're flying private and not commercial planes....

On the detoxify part, I've taken many urine tests with about a week to prepare and I just loaded up on H2O before the test and the popped Vitamin C for color. I've passed about 5 test so far. Then again I'm just an occosinial smoker. If you're a light smoker you should be fine...but you never know.

Good luck....
  7. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    There is no way to get THC metabolites out of your system other than time and fat-burning exercise. If you continue to smoke, you'll continue to have them in your body.
  8. CBR600RR CBR600RR

TO ELABORATE ON WHAT YOU SAID... THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT TEST. THE FUTURE OF MY CAREER DEPENDS ON IT. SO I MUST BE SURE THAT I PASS.. I JUST DON'T FEEL SAFE DILUTING MY URINE. I DON'T THINK THAT IT'S FOOL PROOF. WHEN I PISS IN THAT CUP I WANT TO BE ABSOLUTLY POSITIVE THAT THERE IS NO TRACE OF THC IN MY BODY... LUCKILY ,
    I CAN SCHEDULE THIS PHYSICAL FOR WHENEVER I WANT SO I THINK I'M JUST GONNA SUCK IT UP AND GO THE WHOLE MONTH. THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY
  9. CBR600RR CBR600RR

It's Gonna Be A long Month... Smoke One For Me Guys
  10. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    Aren't you also subject to random testing? All this is for your bi-annual physical. What about the random testing, how do you plan to "clean up" when they call you in with less than 2 hours notice?
    1 people like this.
  11. MrBuzzy MrBuzzy

• Since: Nov 15, 2007
    Wait 48 hours after your last toke, then take Detoxify XXClean.
  12. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    Detox products don't detox (remove toxins from your system). All they are is an expensive way of doing a dilution and the OP said he doesn't want to dilute. The dilution protocol described in this forum is a much less expensive and much more reliable way of doing a dilution. Anything that doesn't have you building up creatine for at least three days before the test is likely not to work.
  13. MrBuzzy MrBuzzy

• Since: Nov 15, 2007

Aspirin - 125mg bottle - $5
    Creatine - one 32oz bottle from GNC - $25
    Vitamin B2 - 100mg bottle - $9
    TOTAL: $39

Same cost as Detoxify XXClean, which is much easier to use (drink the contents, fill the bottle with water, wait 15 minutes, drink the water, piss 3 times, take the test). End of story.

[You're putting enough effort into pitching this product to be considered spamming. If the manufacturer would like to purchase advertisement space they can contact rick, the owner of this site.]
  14. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    Detoxify XXClean retails for $50 a bottle, supposedly good for one "detox".

The list of materials you gave would allow you to dilute several times.

And, as I said, any "detox" that doesn't start you loading creatine three days before the test is not going to help you pass the creatinine verification.
  15. FakeBoobsRule FakeBoobsRule

• Nice legs are a must (LC)
    • Since: Jun 13, 2006
    You can take some soluble fiber too. It sometimes helps a little. I like Metamucil. You may also want to go with a low fat and lower calorie diet while exercising.
  16. FakeBoobsRule FakeBoobsRule

• Nice legs are a must (LC)
    • Since: Jun 13, 2006
    Actually, there's more to this story.

Aspirin 325 mg-$1-2 for a big bottle of 100
    Creatine- can be found as low as $15 and can also be found in red meat. Much tastier than a nasty drink.
    Vitamin B2 -50mg-$3 for a bottle of 100 and also not needed
    Total $20 and you can have a big hamburger too and save even more money and have more fun.
  17. CBR600RR CBR600RR

No, i'm not subject to random testing... as of now i am a private pilot and i am currently working on my commercial certification... only time i'm subject to a test is durring my physical... once i get a JOB as a pilot, the company i work for may test me at will... until then i will continue enjoying my favorite herbal pastime.. don't worry i'm a safe and competent pilot and never smoke when or before i fly (ok i did once :)) i also imagine that i may be subject to a test if there is an accident... so far... no problems (knock on wood)
  18. nerphroll nerphroll

• Since: Jul 31, 2005
    So basically you can never smoke again. First because you need to be clean for your job physical, and then if you get the job you can be "tested at will." Am I right?