Icup urine dt

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by creepinjezus15, Feb 16, 2013.

1. creepinjezus15 creepinjezus15

• Since: Oct 24, 2012
    I work at a place that does random DTs. I wanted to smoke with my buddy for the first time and was just curious on how accurate the icup urine test are and if they are easy to trick or whatever. I would be smoking one joint (approx. 1-1.5g of high grade cannabis) between the botnof us . I have not smoke in 5 months. I am 6'3" 230 about 19 percent body fat. I eat moderately/very healthy (better than your average American diet) I drink about 4-4.5L of water a day. I work out about 4-6 days a week and not to mention my job is a labor intensive, sweat inducing type job, which in work 48 hours a week. I'm looking to try and pass a dt not necessarily 5 days, but 5 being the minimum. I've heard that the icup testing isn't a very strong test I guess and was just wondering, with the stats that I have given, could anyone give me a" rough estimate "of when the said amount of cannabis consumed could potentially be out of my system. I'm looking for an estimate or someone with same body type as me with experience wih this as I know that there are just too many factors to get an exact. Let me know. Thanks
  2. creepinjezus15 creepinjezus15

• Since: Oct 24, 2012
    Is anybody out there? Anybody there? Does anybody wonder? Anybody care? Oh! I just gotta know If you're really there and you really care 'Cos baby I'm not F-f-f-foolin', ah f-f-f-foolin' F-f-f-foolin', ah f-f-f-foolin'
  3. iSHET GLiTTER iSHET GLiTTER

• Since: Apr 11, 2012
    Guessing you already smoked it? XD
  4. DrugTestDave DrugTestDave

• Since: Sep 1, 2010
    They are pretty darn accurate unfortunately. If you're worried about randoms popping up and still want to maintain your life the way you want to live it, go with same day type detoxifiers. That way you can hang on to it, toss it in your glovebox or whatever, and it will be there when you need it. The same day detox at passadrugtest works in about 45-minutes to an hour and keeps you clear for a window of about five hours--you can grab that here: http://passadrugtest.com/sameday.html.

Hope that helps and good luck!

-Dave