i'll be clean in how long...

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by dingobiatch, Oct 15, 2005.

1. dingobiatch dingobiatch

• Since: Oct 14, 2005
    i smoked once 3 days ago, and last night too. last night i smoked a LOT, which i figure could be a problem. i am only 145lbs, 5'8", very fast metabolism. how long do you think it would take for me to be clean?
  2. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    What's your smoking history prior to 3 days ago?

There are a lot of factors that determine how long until you're no longer carrying enough THC metabolites to test positive on a urine test.

1)How recently you smoked.
    2)How much you smoked.
    3)How often you smoked.
    4)What quality you smoked.
    5)Your percentage of body fat.
    6)Your metabolic rate.

All of these are considerations in estimating how long a person will take to be "clean".

On average a daily smoker will take 30 days to be "clean".
  3. dingobiatch dingobiatch

prior to 3 days ago, ive been totally clean for 3 months. before those 3 months, i smoked multiple times every weekend (pretty much). im a pretty skinny guy, and like i said, fast metabolism.

the stuff i smoked 3 days ago and last night was good stuff. and last night i smoked quite a bit. i was really drunk too so i cant say i remember how many, over 20 hits probably.
  4. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    No Flaming!

We have some rules around here and you're on the wrong side of them. You're new so I'll cut you a break. Please read the Posting Guidelines:

Why dingobiatch needs to be clean is really none of your business, now, is it? You're snotty remark doesn't belong on this site. If you can't say something useful or, at least, civil, please keep it to yourself.
  5. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    dingobiatch -

I'd guess that you should give it a couple of weeks. If you want to be sure, get yourself a THC test at the drugstore ($15 - $20 each) or a batch of 10 of them off eBay (10/$20). Home tests use the same cutoff thresholds as they use for pre-emp tests.
  6. dingobiatch dingobiatch

k. thanks. im confused, who flamed me?
  7. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    A new member by the name of weedMoney. He's gotten a 2-point warning for his efforts. Flaming will not be tolerated!
  8. Liberty4All Liberty4All

• Since: Oct 17, 2000
    Things you can do to clean out faster

If I'm not mistaken, I think heavy cardiovascular exercise can clean you out faster if you have a test coming up. I know it can help flush toxins out of your body faster. Of course, drink lots of water during that time as well.

Another thing I've heard but I don't know if this is true - that drinking a capful (about 1/4 fl. oz) of apple cider vinegar a couple of times a day helps.

Anyone out there know about any suppliments to take to clean out faster? I heard about golden seal but I don't know if that really works. The products that are sold that are designed to clean you out ar pretty harsh on your body.
  9. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    • Since: Jan 13, 2005
    Why Not Sub?

The subsitution method is a no brainer, and the flammer and spammer are history.
    GM
  10. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    Dilution

N2 and S2 have come up with in expensive ways to pass a UA. Those detox drinks work, but they also tell you to abstain for a few days and charge you money that you could use else where.
  11. Hawg Hawg

• Since: Mar 21, 2005
    I think they test for goldenseal also now
  12. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    I Think You Are Right

They have a way to detect if you had goldenseal.