I'm a size 0, no place to hide fake pee

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by omietkly, May 24, 2007.

1. omietkly omietkly

• Since: May 24, 2007
    not much time..

I'm 30 yr old female. 5'9" 120 lbs.
    I smoke everyday. They just called me today and offered me a job .. but i have to pass a drug test.
    They are giving me 72 hrs. but it's also a long weekend so they were nice enough to extend it to tuesday due to the long weekend and me being out of town.

I read about this dilution theory (sticky), but has it been tested with people on a more short notice dealio like myself.

I only have 5 days till the test and will stay clean, but will this dilution theory work for people on short notice? All I hear are people that had more time.. like weeks in advance.. or people who only smoke once a month.

What about chronics on a short notice.

I need help desperately or I'm going to kill myself. If I could leave this miserable state I would, but first I need a job so i can save up the money. and every job in this town for what i do drug tests...

i guess.. **hurray to all you crackheads.. no wonder this state is filled with you're kind... it's the only thing you can do here and not get busted or feel violated..
  2. Jerry G Jerry G

• Since: Apr 14, 2007
    Get on the net and order synthetic urine overnight Saturday delivery, that is probably your only hope. Most heavy users can't pass with dilution after only five days clean...
  3. omietkly omietkly

• Since: May 24, 2007
    they don't delivery by internet anymore.. it's prohibited by law..
    i hate this country.

im qualified for the job.. over qualified actually.

I just hate how it's 'o.k.' to be a crackhead and not a pot head.

Am I really that screwed?? someone please help me other than synthetic pee.

synthetic isn't goingto work anyways.. im too skinny to keep it somewhere 'warm' near my body. II don't have th ebody fat for it. I'm a size 0
    and i don't have fake boobies either.
  4. bogo bogo

• Since: Apr 6, 2007
    yes they do I ordered QF4.0 on a web a site and got it over night..that was about 2 months ago
  5. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    In some states it is illegal to purchase, sell, possess, deliver to, or use anything designed to foil a legally administered drug test.
  6. 29yeartoker 29yeartoker

• Since: Aug 10, 2005

You can put it in your vaginal canal. If you do a search you can find others that have done this and it worked. That is the place that it can definately keep at body temp.

That's an advantage us women have over the men. Sorry guys as my 7 yr old neice says boys drool and girls rule (ha ha just kidding).
  7. Jerry G Jerry G

• Since: Apr 14, 2007
    29 year beat me to it, you could use a friends clean pee...
  8. FakeBoobsRule FakeBoobsRule

• Nice legs are a must (LC)
    • Since: Jun 13, 2006
    If you search enough, you will find a website or 3 that defy the ban. Good for them!;)

I don't care that you are a size 0, your body makes much more heat than you realize. The average women needs about a diet of 2,000 Calories a day. Do you know that 1 Calorie is the energy necessary to raise 1 kilogram of water (that's 2.2 pounds) 1 degree celsius. That is a lot of heat/energy, trust me.

29year gave you good advice, all women have a place to hide a sample. If you don't really feel like doing it that way, then go buy some baggy clothes and practice. You will find it is easier to keep a sample at the right temp than you think. Practice, practice, practice.