I'm fucking sick of being broke.

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Cracker_Ass_Rapper, May 15, 2010.

1. Cracker_Ass_Rapper Cracker_Ass_Rapper

• Since: Dec 23, 2009
    Isn't everyone? But seriously, I have a job, and it pays 8 bucks an hour. But I also have school, and a budding music career, and most of my money goes to those two things. Even selling OT's I barely have enough money to buy weed anymore, so forget beer and other party supplies, movie tickets and clothes, concerts and pretty much everything fun. What the fuck? I thought that I was supposed to work hard for a good job and shit so I can be successful and happy. Why is it then, that now that I have a job, I feel like I'm more broke now than before. I don't get to spend any of paycheck on fun, and that sucks! I don't even know what the point of this post is, I'm just pissed off because I can't afford Camels anymore, only smokers choice.
  2. Love4TheNugg Love4TheNugg

• NorCal MushroomCloud
    • Since: Mar 25, 2010
    I feel the same way, I have a little hope that maybe the economy will turn around, all I can afford is a little bit of weed. Just be happy you have a job, I lost mine as many others did because of the economy.
  3. Doomed Doomed

• Since: May 3, 2010
    commit suicide?

MOD NOTE: Please try to add something to the conversation. Posts like this, although not against the Posting GUidelines, are really unneccesary and in my opinion rude.
  4. token_roddd91 token_roddd91

• Since: Jan 12, 2010
    Shit happens. I make close to $10/hour and work 40+ hours a week and can hardly afford to keep a roof over my head. With all the expenses I've built up, there's usually no money left over to do anything "fun" at all. But I've stayed optimistic that, while I may be suffering hardships right now, all my hard work and dedication will work out in the long run. I have a job, I have a roof over my head, and I have some food in my stomach. The situation could be much worse...always remember that.
    4 people like this.
  5. MrIMStoned MrIMStoned

• |BIG BROTHER|
    • Since: Mar 17, 2002
    Welcome to the real world man.
  6. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    It sounds like you're expecting too much out of a part-time job while you're still in school.
  7. TwoGreenOneRed TwoGreenOneRed

• Since: Dec 24, 2008
    Welcome to capitalism.
    5 people like this.
  8. ichi ichi

• Since: Feb 20, 2010
    dude i feel you i make seven fourty nine an hour and i can barly make anthing hapen pluse classes are coming up just trying to make my payments on clases and bills and to top it all off my dealer rescently got locked up and im basacially out of pot
  9. CTophu CTophu

• Since: Apr 24, 2010
    I found your problem.^^^

If you want money, try cutting out necessary expenses like uhh... inhaling poisonous toxins!

I used to be a smoker, and quitting isn't hard.
    1 people like this.
  10. SouthernToker SouthernToker

• Since: Sep 11, 2009
    cut out the music and school expenses and get yourself a handle, case, quarter, and a pack of camels.
  11. thelonglostson thelonglostson

• Since: Feb 4, 2010
    Can we seriously just instantly ban people like this? You obviously have no idea what the real world is like and don't know a thing about whats going on out there. No offense, but comments like that don't help and aren't even funny, they are just a waste of bandwidth.
    9 people like this.
  12. MemphisBBQ MemphisBBQ

• Since: Nov 4, 2009
    This is where living with your parents pays off.
  13. MrIMStoned MrIMStoned

• |BIG BROTHER|
    • Since: Mar 17, 2002
    Like I said; the real world.
    1 people like this.
  14. buddlydoright buddlydoright

• Since: Mar 25, 2010
    shit just wait till you own a house and a few cars
  15. Cracker_Ass_Rapper Cracker_Ass_Rapper

• Since: Dec 23, 2009
    FUCKING SWEET UPDATE! My grampa on my dad's side died about a year ago, and I guess his will finally probatized or something so now I'm getting 3k inheritance! Yeeeeeeah boyyyyyyyy.

putting away 300 for an ounce, at 25 a thirty-rack, that should equate to something like 2400 beers! or I guess i could be responsible and buy a new mic and pay some tuition and shit, huh.
  16. PepeTheMano PepeTheMano

• Since: Feb 14, 2010
    I already reported him :)
  17. partysmasher partysmasher

• Since: Feb 2, 2010
    Wow.
    2 people like this.
  18. WolfGang Paco WolfGang Paco

• Since: Jul 13, 2009

:sigh:

Comon man, if you're gunna try to be funny, be clever. This just isn't cool, and it makes you sound like a dick.

Uh, I hope you weren't close to him, and I hope you're dad wasn't either, because that also sounds pretty dickish.
  19. HennessyXO HennessyXO

• Since: Apr 2, 2010
    I giggled... No need to get butthurt, just ignore them and they'll stop.

But yeah, just learn how to stretch your penny (nohomo).
    Money doesn't grow on trees, life gives you lemons, so on and so forth.
    Focus on getting your education and nessecities like food & bills.
    Time to see how grown up you actually are. You might be surprised how strong you actually are.
    1 people like this.
  20. hipe hipe

• Subscriber
    • Since: Jul 12, 2008
    exact same situation for me, except i make a little bit more. im positive it happens to almost everybody. it sucks now.. but that doesnt mean it always will.