Info on getting rid of thc in your system naturally....?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Jah-Red, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Jah-Red Jah-Red

• Since: Aug 24, 2004
    I have read most of the stickies... and I have seen very little on what to do to rid thc naturallly and the fastest possible....
    this is what I got out of it...

1. Not smoking

2. Excercise ( run, I know but lift weights? )

3. Drink and Drink and Drink water every day

4. Cranberry juice

5. High Fiber foods.....

What else did I miss and are these in correct order?

I think there needs to be information on this topic alone, as there are many different demensions of stress from being drug tested possibly.
  2. nerphroll nerphroll

• Since: Jul 31, 2005
    Not smoking and exercising are correct.
    Any exercise that burns fat is good.
    Drink only enough so you're not thirsty. Other than dilution-protocol drinking, drinking lots of water days to weeks before being tested doesn't really add much.
    Cranberry juice, high fiber? Can't hurt I guess...
    Oh wait. You forgot to mention miniaturizing your crew inside a miniature blood submarine, and destroying all the THC in your fat cells with a LASER mounted on the sub.
    Other than that, I don't know of any other ways.
  3. Jah-Red Jah-Red

ty, Nephroll

so peeing alot doesnt' do anything???
    and cranberry and antioxidants "wont hurt"????

would running be the best excersise to burn fat..or weight lifting....

hhhmmm

seems like there is ALOT of grey area here...
    but Im sure all questions can be answered :)
  4. Jah-Red Jah-Red

experts? :wave:
  5. nerphroll nerphroll

You can't cheat time, which is ultimately the only way THC is leaving your body.
    Any exercise during which you work up a nice sweat will suffice.
  6. dasmusik dasmusik

• Since: Apr 16, 2006
    Aerobic excercise is the only way to directly get rid of THC, as this breaks down fat and releases the THC into your blood, and eventually out of your body.

Drinking alot, (while healthy) is only good for diluting your pee and won't actually get rid of the THC any faster. 6 to 8 8oz glasses per day arerecommended, but as a rule I like to drink 40 oz as a base line and then water with meals and stuff. If you're pee is mostly clear you're good. but I digress.

Cranberry juice is a diuretic, so it will make your pee more dilute and clear, but on the other hand it's high sugar so it can build up fat. so only use if you have a pee test coming up.

High fiber food while healthy, won't get rid of THC already in your system. It is very good for your stool though *thumbs up*

anaerobic excercise (weight lifting, pushups etc.) will build and strengthen muscles, they say that the stronger and more muscle you have the faster you burn fat, but this would only apply if you were strong to begin with, so for the future its a good idea to do anyway.

The best way to speed up your metabolism is to eat more, and excercise even more. Now don't go overboard, and eat healthy food, but if you try to starve yourself it will slow down your metabolism. So for general upkeep do these things:

Drink enough (but no too much) water
    do alot of aerobic excercise (walking/running/jogging, swimming, sit ups are kinda half and half so do those just for kicks, jumping jacks, dancing, just move and move fast for along time.)
    vigourous excercise for at least 30 minutes as often as you can. try to aim for every day, but if you're at more than 3 days/week you're doing great.
    do anaerobic excericse to build up muslce, and metabolism.

week leading up to your test, excercise ALOT for the first day or so, then stop so that any residual THC will store back in the fat cells. On the day of drink alot of water and any other hints from stickies and such.

happy toking.
  7. Hawg Hawg

• Since: Mar 21, 2005
    Sports drinks and not water.
  8. Jah-Red Jah-Red

what do you mean... "but this would only apply if you were strong to begin with, so for the future its a good idea to do anyway."
  9. dasmusik dasmusik

• Since: Apr 16, 2006
    trying desperately to build up muscle right before the test won't do any good, but previous strength will have had a positive affect on metabolism/fat burn
  10. Hawg Hawg

• Since: Mar 21, 2005
    Jah-Red, listen to Nerphroll, but stop the exercising a week or so before the test to slow the relaese of toxins into the blood stream, and do the piggin out thing
  11. Jah-Red Jah-Red

thanks for all the info....

but I don't have a test commin up ..... I just was trying to detox as fast as possible..
  12. Jah-Red Jah-Red

also ....

I asked my doctor a while back what is the best way to get it out of my system and he said drink and drink and drink water.

he wasnt' talking about dilution either....
  13. nerphroll nerphroll

That's simply conventional wisdom that happens to be grossly overrated in my opinion. It's a safe thing to say for the most part. "Can't hurt" as they say.
    The fact is though that as long as you have enough fluid volume (in the form of blood) to maintain a normal or high blood pressure at all times, your kidneys are seeing about as much THC per unit time as they can. It's difficult to raise your vascular volume significantly by fluid ingestion alone, unless you'r starting out dehydrated.
    The real limiting factor is the breakdown of THC stored in fat, and its equilibrium with the bloodstream. Once it hits blood it's a straight shot to the kidneys. Drinking water in large volumes may lower the urinary concentration of THC metabolites but total-body thc does not change.
  14. Jah-Red Jah-Red

cool....

personally I am interested in urine only.... but I think there needs to be a sticky about "naturally cleansing"

If one has a months time to cleanse, there could be a more scientific approach like there is in dilution.

I am running 4 days a week and the other 3 days doing push ups and sit ups, I drink 2 quarts of water a day atleast which isn't really that much but I also have a glass of POmergranate juice or cranberry juice a day.

could I be doing anything MORE????
  15. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    Liposuction :(
  16. Jah-Red Jah-Red

:rolleyes:

So I'll take that as a NO???
  17. Secs Secs

As far as I know, you are doing all you can short of a medical procedure.
  18. Jah-Red Jah-Red

:D :D ty
  19. Jah-Red Jah-Red

kind of back in the same situation.... i have some time to get clean but dont want to wait....

heard about "yellow jackets" diet pills or something that will speed up you metabolism.

can these help?
  20. Secs Secs

Jah-Red, some people's metabolism is naturally fast. So fast that they can clean out and test negative with 3-5 days. that is very rare, but it is possible for some people. Test yourself periodically, maybe you are one of those people. That way you don't have to resort to "questionable" diet aids.