Is internal hiding k-9 proof

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Cutalian, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Cutalian Cutalian

• Since: Dec 29, 2007
    Hi..we are taking a trip next month and I know I shouldn't bring it, but I was wondering if internal hiding places are k-9 proof? i.e. vaginal cavity? I know shampoo bottles, and all of that don't work. Do you know of anything foolproof?

Thanks so much,
    Brittany
  2. Darque Pervert Darque Pervert

• Jive Honkey
    • Since: Feb 14, 2006
    NOTHING is foolproof.
    Yes, a trained drug dog can sniff out marijuana if you bury it in your snootch.

You MIGHT be able to defeat a drug dog by vacuum-sealing. Double vacuum-sealing would be even better, but it's certainly no guarantee.

There is an entire thread titled "The Plane Truth" that is devoted to this topic.
    It's long and filled with a bunch of bullshit, but there is good information in there if you want to tke a small amount on ad domestic flight.
  3. Tenderlungs Tenderlungs

• Since: Jul 23, 2006
    What if they smell the marijuana on you, but can't find it on your clothes, are they allowed to do a strip search?
  4. Darque Pervert Darque Pervert

• Jive Honkey
    • Since: Feb 14, 2006
    Who are "they"?
  5. Tenderlungs Tenderlungs

• Since: Jul 23, 2006
    The police and The Dog.
  6. Viper420 Viper420

• Since: Sep 23, 2007
    Were you going to attach the bag to the end of a tampon and then ram rod that leafy material next to your cervix or what? Imagine if the bag breaks inside your vagina. That weed will really be dank then, won't it?
  7. Hashishi Hashishi

• Unf*ckwit'able
    • Since: Nov 17, 2004
    ^ Uh... slightly inappropriate perhaps, Viper? :wth:

To the OP - as was said in the thread Darque posted:

8. Viper420 Viper420

Don't you get a queasy feeling everytime you hear about someone jamming drugs up into every available orifice in order to sneek it in somewhere? Would you like to smoke that stuff? "Man, that weed is some pretty good shit". Or how about this one....."Man, this weed smells like you hid it inside a can of tuna." Or how about this one...."Man, look at those tricomes......OMG...its not tricomes, it's ear wax".
  9. BartSimpson BartSimpson

• Since: Dec 31, 2004
    You are quoting me completely out of context - my comment related to the use of the puffer machines for MJ in security screening for domestic travel.

Use of potential spaces in the body is usually related to international smuggling - something that most of us elders do not support.

Personally, I think Viper is correct to point out the sanitary element - and the obsession that certain people have for hiding weed from dogs, not necessary in domestic travel and not recommended in international travel.
  10. Viper420 Viper420

The best advise is to leave it at home until you get back. Hide it in a real good spot and it will be waiting for you to smoke it.
  11. Hashishi Hashishi

• Unf*ckwit'able
    • Since: Nov 17, 2004
    Ah, my bad- I was reading through the the thread and that comment jumped out at me.

I assumed it was a domestic trip.

Disregarding the whereabouts of the trip, surely stashing in body cavities is your safest bet? The only way it`ll be found is if it comes to a strip search, right? As for sanitation, yes: it should probably stressed that your gooch is an incredibly poor idea- I didn`t think at the time. Sticking it up your arse doesn`t bare the same risks, though.
  12. dinkydew1 dinkydew1

• Since: Mar 28, 2007
    Perhaps you should concider laying off the weed for awhile or at least cop it at your destination as has been mentioned on other posts. Just imagine what a doctor would think if one had to do the extraction! (worst case scenario)
  13. Viper420 Viper420

Have you thought about this.....What if you can't get it out? You could be in a country where they chop your head off for a bag of weed.
  14. t-1000 t-1000

• Since: Apr 26, 2005
    Maybe you would call me nasty, but if a container is properly sealed I don't see how it would be contaminated.

I think though that if you are having to take these kinds of measures it's not a good idea to start with.

I do think this is an interesting question though, because I have recently read many accounts of people being arrested for internal hiding. The problem is these news stories do not indicate exactly how it was found...
  15. Hookahs Hookahs

• Banned
    • Since: Nov 18, 2004
    Just to add my couple of cents...

I would think internal hiding would be the best way to go to not get caught. Yeah, It's pretty gross sounding, no doubt.

Personally I wouldn't try to take MJ on a international flight. The only way I can see them cathing you this way is.

1) The bag breaks (or can't get it out) and you need medical attention.

2) The dogs do hit on you ( you might still have MJ odor on you), strip search you and see some of the bag sticking out of you a little. or they X-ray you and see it that way ( IDK if this is a possiblity, but it sure wouldn't surprise me)

Don't take it on a international flight. If it's domestic, just crotch it, have no metal on you and no carry on luggage. You'll just walk right through the screening with no hassle. They really don't care about us MJ smokers, just the terrorists.
  16. Viper420 Viper420

Wouldn't it be hard to shove a tupperware bowl deep inside any orifice?
  17. ADIDAS ADIDAS

• Represent. KY
    • Since: Sep 6, 2005
    Oh my God, It's a SNUKE!!!
    [IMG]

Stond....
  18. Jake Jake

• Since: Jul 31, 2005
    If the chick is sanitary, there really shouldn't be a problem. Of course, I'm talking about me here, and I've hit bowls that hidden *there* from the cops immediately after the questioning was over...

Remember that your mouth is dirtier than your dick in general....just think about it....you put so much gross shit in your mouth. The sex organs aren't "dirty" unless the person is;)
  19. Dedbr Dedbr

• Domestic War Veteran
    • Since: Mar 24, 2001
    I've been a dog owner all my life. I believe a dog would find it, and here's why....

I often go to a friends trailer. He has two dogs and when I come home my dog smells my entire body, coat, hat, feet and all the rest. Now, if a dog could talk, I bet she could tell me everyone I was with and what I did.

Now, I trust this dog as much as anybody, and there are certain people she just won't let in the house, period. She goes off. Now why, I have no idea. I think though, that it's from smell. Something bad. Maybe he drowns puppies or something like that, but Yoshi knows it.

Same thing with cops and anybody in a uniform. She hates 'em.

Now, if I tell her to find "the sack", I really don't think you have a chance, no matter where you put it. :D

Some Where In Ded Land......sack up the crack, anyone......:shrug:
    1 people like this.