Is it possible to make weed nachos in the microwave?

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by brownie, Jun 11, 2004.

1. brownie brownie

• Since: May 30, 2004
    Ok, here was my Idea. Just take some chips, shred cheese on top, then sprinkle some weed on top of that. Then put it in the microwave for about 15 seconds.

Would this work? Would the microwave kill any of the potency? and would there be any way to prevent this, if it does?

brownie
  2. cronicredpepsi cronicredpepsi

• Since: Apr 30, 2004
    no way to prevent it microwave will always mess up weed. Get some nachos from taco bell and mix up like 1 and 1/2 times as much so you would smoke to get a good buzz. just dip in cheese and eat. Juts remember the weed needs some kinda of fat or oil to make it get you a good high when eaten. and just melting chese with weed on tehre would be good enough the when you digest it you wont get all the thc out. ok
  3. Greenbud Greenbud

• Activist
    • Since: May 15, 2004
    It will work; however, you need to sprinkle a layer of weed between two layers of cheese and make sure it melts really well.
  4. hauptmann hauptmann

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Feb 24, 2003
    Cook the cheese and weed together in a different cup before you put it on the nachos, I think that would be the best way to do it. :chokin:
  5. cronicredpepsi cronicredpepsi

regular cheese wont melt.haha. use mac and cheese mix. mix in a bowl cheese butter and milk mix and microwave till its thick. add tobassco sauce if you like it a little spicy. then mix in your weed and poor on chips. there great i just used this cheese sauce on a baked potato with broccholi. the best home made cheese sauce in the world!!!
  6. PhreshwaterPhunk PhreshwaterPhunk

• Mister Natural
    • Since: Dec 30, 2002
    Dammit, now I'm hungery. And I REALLY don't feel like getting out of my chair, but thanks to you guys, my life is ruined. Cheers.
  7. VicFerrari VicFerrari

• Since: May 15, 2004
    Lmfao..

Holy cow! I saw the title of this thread and almost pissed myself laughing ...
    and then went into side-splitting convulsions when I entered the thread and saw that there were actual discussions about how to make the weed
    nachos.
    Thanks guys for making my evening...
  8. cronicredpepsi cronicredpepsi

dang pot heads laughing at nachos, now who should really be getting laughed at???VicFerrari :laugh: :dance: :laugh:
  9. jeph jeph

• Since: Mar 16, 2005
    this reply is too late for you guys, but it really caught my attention. another great idea how to enjoy eating and getting high with maryjane!. HIGH TIMES!
  10. ChronicSmoke7 ChronicSmoke7

• Since: Oct 30, 2004
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm........weeeeed nachos
  11. Burninbrooke Burninbrooke

• Since: Jan 15, 2005

:huh:

what the hell is so funny :indiffere