Is "M16" a real strain?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by rastafari_420, Jul 23, 2009.

1. rastafari_420 rastafari_420

• Since: May 1, 2009
    My guys gone dry so I asked a friend to get me some. Normaly it's 10$/g, but he told me cause he's running low, he's going to ask 15/g. He said it was M16.

Is this a real strain? Sativa or indica? And is it any good.

Thanks.
  2. Jobes Jobes

• Since: Mar 4, 2008
    If it is real it is probably a hybrid, but im calling bullshit on the name. the weed may be ok but 10 a gram around here is low-beaster prices, so its fairly decent bud, but not the best. probably not worth 15 a gram

p.s.
    that dealer sucks
  3. rastafari_420 rastafari_420

• Since: May 1, 2009
    Yeah, I believe it's bullshit too. He wants me to front the money on top of paying more.
    I don't like the idea at all.
  4. Buds_Of_Steele Buds_Of_Steele

• Your Undisputed Disputer
    • Since: Jul 11, 2009
    i wouldnt go through with it, if you cant find it in a strain guide its another myth like g13 or pineapple express. if you can ask him to let you smoke some first and try it out but i doubt he will.
  5. Up In Smoke Up In Smoke

• Since:
    Its very plausible.

The only reason I say this is because when someone crosses one strain of cannabis to another strain you create a whole new strain. The possibilities are endless. As are the names.

There are a few strain names with just Letters and Numbers. M39, AK47 and G13, just to name a few.

As for the pricing, under those circumstances, I would not return to that "dealer". If he is "running low" he's running low, he'll re-up, not charge extra because he's "low".

In my honest and true opinion, you can almost never ask anyone if the pot is any good, only because you'll never get a satisfactory answer. Tastes, smells, highs (sativa vs. indica) are all preferences to the user.
  6. Up In Smoke Up In Smoke

• Since:
    G13 is no myth my friend. :trippy:
    1 people like this.
  7. Bulldawg4life17 Bulldawg4life17

• Since: Feb 24, 2009
    its probably mids and he gave it some cool sounding name... that shit is happening too much now, dealers these days buy weed and sell it for more and give it some kick ass name that no ones ever heard of and instantly ppl want it..