Is my vapor genie broken??

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by tanman636, Aug 3, 2008.

1. tanman636 tanman636

• Since: Jul 19, 2008
    The screen thing where i put my weed is coming out a little bit!! what do i do??? :( does it really matter that much? what is the part exactly called?? is there free replacements on the website? thanks.
  2. BudMarLeY BudMarLeY

• Since: Jul 25, 2008
    what screen thingy, u talken about the ceramic top? theres weed coming through it?
    its not hard to break that ceramic top. never slam it against anything. and yea u can get replacement but there is soposed to be no weed coming through the top screen.
  3. tanman636 tanman636

naah, its just coming out of place.
  4. BudMarLeY BudMarLeY

• Since: Jul 25, 2008
    it is soposed to be free moving but if the heat can go into the sides than u have a fulty product.
    the whole purpose the the ceramic screen is to lower the temp of the heat off the flame. but if the flame travels down the side of it, than its not getting cooled down.
  5. tanman636 tanman636

oh ok
  6. Mike Mike

• Since: Jul 26, 2008
    Do you mean the screen or the ceramic thingy? because either way I guess you should write the company...I think they replace both but it might just be the screens.
  7. Vronin Vronin

• Since: Jun 25, 2008
    It sounds like you are talking about the screen... you should be able to put it right back in place with your finger. I've taken the screen out to clean the VG and put it right back in with no problems. But if you need to you can get free replacement screens from the website.

Since you described it as where you put your weed, I sure hope you're not talking about the ceramic filter top!
  8. tanman636 tanman636

i just meant the screen thing where u put the weed on.
  9. Vronin Vronin

• Since: Jun 25, 2008
    You can call the "screen thing" a "screen" for short. ;)
  10. tanman636 tanman636

ok so its all good, right? its supposed to come out and everything?