Is there any way to smoke secretly?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by TehStonedGoatLord, Jul 29, 2010.

1. TehStonedGoatLord TehStonedGoatLord

• Since: Jul 9, 2010
    Hey I'm a 17 year old in Bangladesh and weed here is massively cheap. Since bongs and pipes aren't available and cbf to make one, we just take the tobacco out of a cig and put weed in it then smoke up. So, I've been smoking up in my friends places for the past 2 years or so cause I live in an apartment with my parents and it's shit small(900square feet). I was wondering if there was any way of consuming weed without my parents knowledge, cause the smell stays for ages. I read up somewhere about putting it in your tea and stuff...

So like it says, how do I smoke weed privately?

PS: I can't go outside and smoke it, it's illegal and again, the smell.
  2. Scully Scully

• Since: Jul 16, 2010
    Uh, yes you can go outside to smoke dude. I do it all of the time.
    1 people like this.
  3. djonkoman djonkoman

• Since: Jul 24, 2010
    for tea you need to remember there needs to be fat(butter or milk work) in to let the cannabinoids bind too
    it's also extractable with alcohol btw(and butane)
  4. DangerManG14 DangerManG14

• Since: Jul 17, 2010
    haha weed is illegal here in the U.S. too dawg and i still smoke outside all the time. try goin somewhere like a park where cops arent really around.
  5. Aequitas_Veritas Aequitas_Veritas

• Since: Oct 2, 2008
  6. Scully Scully

• Since: Jul 16, 2010
    But again, my "outside" is my backyard.
  7. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    Can you bake a batch of brownies? With weed being so inexpensive, you could afford to transform your marijuana into various kinds of edibles.
  8. toke_after_toke toke_after_toke

• Since: Aug 16, 2009
    You can make a sploof. Or another way to mask the smell is to just blow it out your ass.

Haha sorry Im stoned and that just seemed extremely funny.
  9. TehStonedGoatLord TehStonedGoatLord

haha parks aren't in abundance over here. And if I cook the weed, wont the smell get out??
  10. toke_after_toke toke_after_toke

• Since: Aug 16, 2009
    Make Firecrackers. Theres definitely a thread on here abt them. The nutella, a bit of oil, ritz crackers and abt ~.75g of good weed is my best tried and true recipe. Get you good and stoned for like 5 hrs and no noticeable smell if done correctly.
  11. Wtf 21 Wtf 21

• Since: Jul 26, 2010
    Smoke in the bathroom with the vent going and use Febreeze.
  12. yoshi31 yoshi31

• Since: Feb 28, 2010
    build a light bulb vaporizer. Its easy, I built mine in about 10 minutes. You will get a slight smell that is not the smell of marijuana burning, its more like pop corn.

Vape in your room, and turn on the a/c. No one will notice ;)
  13. MXM MXM

• Since: Mar 20, 2009
    theres a portable machine that eliminates smoke, buy it

and visine
    and axxe
  14. cb007sax cb007sax

• Since: Nov 5, 2004
    Telling someone to smoke in a park is the worst advice ever. All one needs to do to prove that is go look at the Busted/Caught threads. A park is the most stereotypical place to smoke Marijuana. Not only do you have cops patrolling them at night, but you have people who would love to call the police on some Stoners in the park.

NEVER smoke at a park unless you live in an area that would tolerate it.

Also if you live in a 900 square foot apartment with your parents, quit smoking. Go find your own place if you want to do something illegal inside of it.
    1 people like this.
  15. DangerManG14 DangerManG14

• Since: Jul 17, 2010
    well where is he gonna smoke outside since ur the wisest of the wise? maybe people u kno get busted in suburban parks where suburban cops have nothin else to do but i dont smoke in the suburbs. in Chicago, cops rly dont give a shit about stoners, there too busy with more important shit. and no one else cares either. at least where im from.
  16. TehStonedGoatLord TehStonedGoatLord

Thanks for the input, guys. I guess I'll do a firecracker or the lightbulb vaporizer. :D
  17. buster420 buster420

• Since: Aug 2, 2010
    Make a spoof.

Heres what i did, my neighbors thought it was the shit...

Took a plastic water bottle and cut the very bottom off of it, only where it curves. Grab a rubber band, a wash cloth you dont care about and 8 dryer sheets.

Stuff 2 dryer sheets all crumpled up in the top where youd drink out of. Get the wash cloth moist, make sure its not soaked, just barely wet, then fold/roll that up so it takes up the whole size of the bottle width and stick it in there. Crumple up two more dryer sheets and stick em in. For the last 2 sheets, spread em out and then fold em in half, and rubber band em around the bottom edge that you cut off.

take a hit, cover the bowl with a quarter or your lighter if you have one of the flat ones, and blow into the drinking end of that. The smoke dissipates so fast you dont even notice and it smells like clean laundry. If you still worry about the smoke, fold up a shirt, and put that over the end and it will get rid of what little there is left while still smelling like it just got washed.

Febreeze a little (just in case you miss some from the bowl or cough a little out) and bam, no smell at all.
  18. TehStonedGoatLord TehStonedGoatLord

Whats a dryer sheet? :/
  19. buster420 buster420

• Since: Aug 2, 2010
    The sheets you throw in the dryer to make stuff non static-y and all good smelling.

[IMG]
  20. Deity Deity

• Since: Aug 15, 2010
    I couldn't find the link. Do you know how it's done?