Is this cheap "setup" expected to yield any bud at all?

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by StankyDanky420, Nov 15, 2012.

1. StankyDanky420 StankyDanky420

• Since: Mar 14, 2012
    I got a seed from a sack of high grade bud. My friends tell me that the seed is pretty good, not shitty at all. These are my plans for my cheap closet grow.

1. Germinate seed in moist towel.

2. get a pot and plant the seed in the pot with some of my moms gardening soil.

3. get a cardboard box big enough/right size.

4. cut up a heat blanket and line the inside of the cardboard box with the reflective heat blanket material.

5. Get about 3-4 cfls for the box and hang them.

6. put holes on box for the mini fan.

7. my houses heat is mainly 70-80 degress.

8. grow the seed veg/flower/etc.

( i know how to grow based on all these internet guides, i know what cfls i need and mostly everything. I am asking if this cheap "setup" will yield any bud. If i obviously was interested in an actually grow i would get better gear instead of this household material.)

MY MAIN QUESTION IS: SHOULD I EXPECT TO YEILD ANY MARIJUANA? I DONT CARE IF ITS LIKE A 3GRAM YEILD, ALL I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD EXPECT ANY BUD AT ALL????

AND IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN MAKE MY GROW BETTER WITHOUT BUYING ANY MORE GEAR?

THANKS!
  2. Krispy Bill$ Krispy Bill$

• Since: Nov 15, 2012
    This setup will definatly have some sort of yeild. I had a friend grow a plant in a closet with no air circulation and a 100 watt light bulb and he still got a little bit of bud to smoke. You just might want to consider going to a home depot or something to pick up some nutrients and other small things that people overlook.
    StankyDanky420 likes this.
  3. Devildog3389 Devildog3389

• Since: Oct 19, 2012
    With proper lumens you can grow anything. But depending on how many you are growing will have presence as to how much your yield is. But to answer your question is, yes you will get a yield of bud from it.But if you want a good yield then your going to have to spend some money. Not alot mind you, but for a better grow you will have to decide on exactly what you want. I suggest that you do some more research on growing before you start putting seed in dirt. (Just note that your grow medium is a major part of your grow, right along with nutes.)
    StankyDanky420 likes this.
  4. StankyDanky420 StankyDanky420

• Since: Mar 14, 2012
    I hope I atleast get like 3-5 grams of one plant. If this works im going to get better lights ect.
    I am mainly doing this grow to see how stealthy it is. BTW I am growing in a toy box in my closet, ( the box is like 2X2.5 ft.).
  5. Robert Bergman Robert Bergman

• Since: Dec 5, 2012
    You will always yield something. This guy has a video on how to make a cfl grow box and i see some small but nice buds...