Jimmy Kimmel Live

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by PsYcHoLoGiCaL, Feb 24, 2003.

1. PsYcHoLoGiCaL PsYcHoLoGiCaL

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: May 16, 2001
    This is without a doubt the best late night show. I never liked late night shows before, I never like Leno or Conan or any of them, but this show is great. He has a differnt co-host every week, and the 1st week he had Snoop Dogg which was damn funny.

They did this one skit where Snoog Dogg was having a yard sale because he recently quit smoking weed. And he was selling all his bongs and what not, he even had a table set up that had cookies and whatnot on it with a sign that said "Free Munchies". I recomend this show to everyone its on ABC and 12 midnight EST every weekday.
  2. CheebaMonkey CheebaMonkey

• Since: Dec 19, 2002
    I sure hope Adam Carolla is a regular guest on Jimmy's talk show.

Heh, good old Man Show. :)
  3. DailyTripper DailyTripper

• Since: Dec 11, 2002
    dude, im watching it right now. don king is on it.
  4. Ernesto Ernesto

• Banned
    • Since: Feb 21, 2003
    I have to agree, of all the late night hosts, Kimmel is da man...........BUTTTTTTTT

All of that real creative racy stuff ABC has put the kaibosh on. Like the drinking...One night they had an "open Bar". I don't think they will be doing that kind of stuff much ABC came down hard on him for them drinking on the air.
    (OOPS did I mention an off topic drug?)
  5. jaydawg jaydawg

• Since: Mar 23, 2002
    are you sure that snoop really quit smoking weed?? Ive seen him since he said he quit and he has looked really damn high all the time, his eyes were almost all the way closed _ _
  6. Conine Conine

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Oct 31, 2001
    I've meant to see it more but keep missing it/forgetting about it.

Saw the one with Don King - oh, MAN, the chaos was a little too much. Don King yelling during the middle of everyone's interviews was just irritating. Points for spontaneity, no points for having a conversation I could follow.

(Someone drop the EMP on Don's mike or something next time)
  7. Luv2plz Luv2plz

• Since: Feb 28, 2003
    lol I watched it the week that Snoop was on it

Jimmy pulled out a piss cup and asked Snoop to fill it up and to see if he was lying lol
  8. iamaustin23 iamaustin23

• Since: Feb 19, 2002
    i used to have a small bit of respect for mr. kimmel. this was true up until his short time in front of the camera at the super bowl this year. he had just shown the video of a humorous skirt involving "little people". the last thing jimmy said after the skit was done, was "midgets are great. everyone should own one. " I lost all respect for him after this remark. Sorry all, but i have no tolerance for that kind of humor, even if I am 6'1".
  9. bluepiz bluepiz

• Since: Feb 5, 2003
    jimmy kimmel is the greatest that will ever live.

he is by far the most perfect manifestation of mankind as we know it today, alongside with adam carolla, and of course, the juggies.
  10. Krunchy Krunchy

• Since: Jan 18, 2003
    About the bar - they fitted the studio with it to sell drinks to the audience but the night of the premier some lady got hammered and threw up in her seat. ABC took away the liqour lisence after that, but they're still allowed to drink on stage.

The first week was the best. I've tried watching it since but every time I tune in they have absolute nobody's for guests. The show's alright, but it's really hurting. Celebs seem to be avoiding it like the plague.

I can't stand Adam Corrola or whatever his name is.
  11. Krunchy Krunchy

• Since: Jan 18, 2003
    About the bar - they fitted the studio with it to sell drinks to the audience but the night of the premier some lady got hammered and threw up in her seat. ABC took away the liqour lisence after that, but they're still allowed to drink on stage.

The first week was the best. I've tried watching it since but every time I tune in they have absolute nobody's for guests. The show's alright, but it's really hurting. Celebs seem to be avoiding it like the plague.

I can't stand Adam Corrola or whatever his name is.