Job Test. Purified Omni Drink. Any input?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by TheTone, Apr 3, 2008.

1. TheTone TheTone

• Since: Apr 3, 2008
    I hate the fact that this job requires a test. I got the job, they accepted my salary request. I was even able to put off the test which was pretty sweet. This is a media job in a white collar facility. I will be setting up projectors and audio for presentations and stuff like that. Heaven forbid I take a toke on the weekend yeah? :rolleyes:

I have been chilling out for a while. A friend came out from the west coast and freebied me a bunch of goodies. So I was back to daily for a little while. Just a few tokes at night. That was a bit ago though. I didn't puff for a couple of weeks, maybe even a month. On the 22nd I took one puff, on the 23rd I took two. I'm 5'10" 180lb and do not exercise. I really regret taking those couple of puffs. Back a decade ago I stopped for 6 weeks and failed a test with no effort to pass. I thought I would be in the clear but failed. I think it was second hand smoke in a car to be honest.

Anyway I have to take a test on Wednesday the 9th. I don't plan to smoke at all of course. I'm enjoying the time off to be honest. So in the last many many weeks I really have only had a few tokes. I have to drive three hours from where I will be to get to the test site. So I will be on the road for a lot of that of course. Sort of hurts my flushing abilities in the hours leading up to it.

I heard from a buddy that the Purified Omni drink worked for him. We have a mutual friend that works at a hemp store that sells them. He sold me a couple at cost $10. He told me that though they claim to cleanse they are actually for masking. He said there is a 2 hour window. You drink the bottle along with 48oz of water. If you do this three hours prior it will not be effective. So that 2 hours window is important. He said that most people that get them are on probation. The only reports of it not working are from idiots who smoked on the day of the test. So clearly it is not meant to clean you out indefinitely. I've read some posts on here saying it's essentially a scam. I think they might not have used it properly.

Having smoked so little I should have a good chance yeah? I really don't want to fail. Beyond needing and wanting the job, I know people who work there and it would be embarrassing to fail. Plus they are anxious to get me on board and working for them.

I've been reading through this site and decided to post this to get reactions.
  2. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    It doesn't cleanse or mask. It is just a very poor form of dilution. You drink the solution, drink 48 ounces of water. For the next couple of hours you are peeing out the water and solution.

It is the same as if you took a multi-vitamin and drank 72 ounces of water. For the next couple of hours you would pee nothing but water with extra color from the milti-vitamin.

There is so much water in your urine, that there basically isn't enough THC per milliter of urine to be able to detect.

You paid $10 for a bottle of $1.29 koolaid.
  3. TheTone TheTone

Well how about beyond that then? I still have a decent chance or what?
  4. Secs Secs

You have a very good chance with dilution.

If I were you, I would get a couple home tests and test at home. That way, you will KNOW if you can pass or not.
  5. TheTone TheTone

Do any retail stores carry those tests? I spent a large part of the day reading through the site. I have questions about Aspirin, B vitamins, and Creatine.

I know it means Aspirin and not "any" pain reliever. I went to the store and they had a couple of brand name Aspirin. I bought "smart health" Aspirin regular strength. I assume this is a usable Aspirin? Now what is the Aspirin taken for exactly?

B vitamins. There are a variety of types. I bought B1 non time released 250mg. Is B1 right? I got this over others because it said it was for "metabolism support". If I understand correctly you want Vitamin B to color your urine. Is that right? Is B1 right?

I picked up a bottle of Creatine Capsules by Weider. 150 Capsules in this bottle. The bottle says to take 7 capsules with 1-2 cups of any high glycemic, low acid juice. From what I understand this is taken to help your diluted urine show normal levels of Creatine or something? So they don't suspect dilution right?

One thing that sort of sucks is that I have to drive for almost three hours to get to the test location from where I will be on the two days prior. I will be arriving to take the test and the physical. I have no idea which they will do first of course. I do not know the extent of either. I assume it will be hearing and vision at least, then a urine test.

Like I said my intake has been pretty low all year. I was smoking multiple times a week or high grade a few months ago. Over the last couple of months I have stopped. I can't really pin point when it was that I stopped outright. I do know I hadn't in weeks but took the total of three tokes on the 22nd and 23rd of March. It will be April 9th that I need to pass.

What else do I need to know?
  6. TheTone TheTone

I have questions about Aspirin, B vitamins, and Creatine.

I know it means Aspirin and not "any" pain reliever. I went to the store and they had a couple of brand name Aspirin. I bought "smart health" Aspirin regular strength. I assume this is a usable Aspirin? Now what is the Aspirin taken for exactly?

B vitamins. There are a variety of types. I bought B1 non time released 250mg. Is B1 right? I got this over others because it said it was for "metabolism support". If I understand correctly you want Vitamin B to color your urine. Is that right? Is B1 right?

I picked up a bottle of Creatine Capsules by Weider. 150 Capsules in this bottle. The bottle says to take 7 capsules with 1-2 cups of any high glycemic, low acid juice. From what I understand this is taken to help your diluted urine show normal levels of Creatine or something? So they don't suspect dilution right?

One thing that sort of sucks is that I have to drive for almost three hours to get to the test location from where I will be on the two days prior. I will be arriving to take the test and the physical. I have no idea which they will do first of course. I do not know the extent of either. I assume it will be hearing and vision at least, then a urine test.

My intake has been pretty low all year. I was smoking multiple times a week or high grade a few months ago. Over the last couple of months I have stopped. I can't really pin point when it was that I stopped outright. I do know I hadn't in weeks but took the total of three tokes on the 22nd and 23rd of March. It will be April 9th that I need to pass.

Can home tests be purchased at any major retail stores?
  7. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    Aspirin will mask the presence of THC metabolites (up to a point) for one kind of UA: the EMIT.

Vitamin B-2 is the one that colors your urine. Your best bet is to buy a heavy-duty B-complex supplement. They come with names like "Big 50" and "Big 100" and contain several times the MDR for most of the B vitamins.

Your body converts creatine to creatinine over the course of several days. Low levels of creatinine indicate dilution, so you need to boost it.

Home test can be acquired at most drug stores for $15 - $20 each. You can get a bundle of 10 tests from sellers on eBay for around $20.
  8. TheTone TheTone

Thanks a lot for the info and whatnot.

So B1 doesn't color huh? I'll have to go exchange it for B2 I guess.

As far as the tests. I wish I had thought of it before but I do not have time now to order online. Is there any name brands to look for in the stores? Does WalMart carry any? Where to look? I would prefer not to have to walk in and ask if they have them. I have a long ponytail and sort of look the part. I also have some sort of flu coming on and generally feel like crap. I left my house for the first time in a few days to go get the things I listed above.

So I should or could start the Creatine now, or should I wait? Test on Wednesday. I assume I go with the directions on the bottle?
  9. knotme66 knotme66

• Since: Nov 1, 2007
    Creatine loading usually starts with a minnium of 3 days before test. I'm not sure of other "experienced" ones on the board would suggest but I, myself, have diluted before with only doing 3 days of loading. My samples were even sent to a lab with no "ill effects".
  10. Secs Secs

Most large chain drug stores carry the tests. Look in the diabetic testing supply section.

You can also get them online and have them shipped directly to you. They are cheaper online. Do a google search.

It is vitamin b6 that you need. Just use a multivitamin.

Aspirin is outdated information. It doesn't help pass the test, just helps with the headache you get from ATTEMPTING to pass the test.

EDIT: Maybe it is B2, I can't remember. It doesn't matter, they are only for color. Nothing more.
  11. TheTone TheTone

geeze. So much information. I have been reading through this site a lot today. It's annoying that there are so many threads of people looking for help that have no resolution. All the buildup to the test and nothing afterward. argh!

Someone else just told me that the Aspirin helps mask. It is on page one of the 100 page stick about dilution in this very forum.

Someone else just told me it was Vitamin B2 I want for coloration.

At least the Aspirin was only $1.

Do these tests say that they are drug tests??!?!
  12. Secs Secs

Google "Drug test". See what they look like, print the picture, then ask at the counter if they have anything like the photo.

Take the aspirin and B1, B2, & all the other B's if you want. None of them help pass the laboratory drug test. They only make you feel as if you are doing something proactive towards passing the test. They only color urine so it looks yellow when you have added so much water to your system you are basically a sprinkler spewing water into the cup.

Stop and think about how dilution works.

The creatine will help boost your creatinine levels. Creatinine is one criteria that is used to determine if a specimen is dilute or adulterated. It is used inconjunction with specific gravity. Eating salty foods can help with specific gravity while diluting.

Test yourself before stressing over how to dilute. Chances are, you won't need to even worry about it.

BTW: I merged your two threads into one. They basically contained the same questions and answers anyway.
  13. TheTone TheTone

Thanks for that and for the info. I am going to pop out and see about a home test. I wish they were cheaper, or I had time to order online. I am poking around online and seeing prices well above $20. If they were $5 I would buy a few. I can't see spending $100 to buy a few at $25+. I do want to take one to try without any flushing or masking. If I pass that would give me a great reassurance for next week. That is assuming that these things work right. Stupid job testing!! As if I would ever "partoke" before or at work. I've never done a "real" drug before either and have no plans to.
  14. TheTone TheTone

I also wanted to ask. I forget the language but on the application there was a page or more of statements that your would check to agree or disagree with. One was about the drug test. I didn't want to disagree to taking one in fear that they would not consider hiring me for that reason. The language made it sound as though they only tested for certain positions. I thought that there was no way that my position would have one if that was the case. Then after getting the job they gave me a rundown of the things we needed to take care of before orientation. Physical, blood work, TB test, some security things, driving record etc...

Does anyone know about that language? Think I am right to assume that they would have stopped considering me if I answered that I did not agree with a drug test? I am very curious.
  15. TheTone TheTone

Okay. I just bought and took a first check thc test. I didn't try to dilute. I used my 2nd void of the day mid stream. There definitely is a line of some sort next to THC. It is faint. I know the chart shows two levels of opacity for a line. I should be in the clear though yeah? If it detected enough to set off the test as a positive it would not show any line at all right? The fact that I took this without even drinking water today or trying to dilute and still got a little line is really good right? I take the test on Wednesday and will dilute a bit. I should feel releaved though yeah?
  16. Frenus Frenus

• Since: Apr 7, 2008
    I just tested a home kit for myself, and same thing, a faint line. I hope I pass! I take my test this afternoon, hopefully I'll know tomorrow. I will post up, I smoked about 3-4 bowls last week up until friday but was relatively clean before that.
  17. Secs Secs

You both should pass. Just drink enough fluids to be able to pee on command. DON'T OVERDO THE FLUID INTAKE. You want to pee watered down pee, not pure water.

You two will do fine. Don't panic.