Joint Sizes?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by kronik, Mar 14, 2010.

1. kronik kronik

• Since: Apr 11, 2009
    How big is the average joint? I don't mean like big fat Bob Marley joints, I mean like... thinnish ones. I just rolled one with what spare weed I have left and it rolled into like... One of those small sized bic lighters, like a little longer than that. I don't mean how much weed is in it, Its usually .5-1. Is as big as that small lighter + a little bigger enough?

I'm not a noob to rolling or anything, Im just wondering if thats big enough.

Peace. :)
  2. SpiralSpindle SpiralSpindle

• Since: Jan 15, 2009
    Burn it and find out.
  3. sterbo sterbo

• sailor dog...
    • Since: Feb 10, 2007
    Size doesn't really matter: It's all about the quality.
    If you suck on a small one and the roll is young and fresh then the response will be fast and furious.
    On a big fatty with a drier more seasoned roll, the rush will take just a bit longer but likely be more satisfying.
    Regardless, you can't go wrong, so enjoy...
  4. snowboard_loser snowboard_loser

• Since: Jul 29, 2005
    yeah. if im smoking by myself i honestly prefer long pinners to fat stubbys. it always gets me stoned to have 1 paper long with like .5 or even less.
  5. kronik kronik

Yeah it has some of the dankest shit I've had, all rolled in a pretty tight roll. Should be good then I guess.
  6. Ghoast Ghoast

• Since: Nov 24, 2009
    My average joint has .25 grams in it and I roll with a king skin paper always. I smoke chronic bud so .25 is really enough to catch a buzz.. Want to get really high? Rinse, repeat..
  7. Big Worm Big Worm

• Since: Jan 25, 2010
    My average joint is probably about 0.25 too, and always use large red rizlas. Prefer blunts when I have enough smoke but if not i'll go with the good old jakey.
  8. kronik kronik

Just smoked that joint today with two bros and still fucked up 3 hours later, gotta love the dank. Peace guys. :eek: