Joints?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by KiraR, Jun 4, 2012.

1. KiraR KiraR

• Since: Jun 3, 2012
    So I'm wondering two things
    1. How many joints would you need for 5/6 first timers?
    2. Should I make them all before hand or as we go (cause I don't know how hard it will be to roll one while I'm high)?
  2. Kitube Kitube

• Since: Feb 1, 2012
    3 joints oughta be enough, depending on the size. if you have like lots of time (5 hours or so) you sould get like 1 joint per person. with that youll be able to get blazed.
    if you guys will be at someones house with a table and stuff and not walking or driving around you can roll the joints later, but i prefer to roll them first.
    tell us how it goes ;)
  3. new2twistinup new2twistinup

• One with the Universe.
    • Since: Apr 29, 2011
    Roll them first, rolling a joint when your stoned may prove to be difficult.
  4. AintChokinYouAintSmokin AintChokinYouAintSmokin

• Since: Jun 20, 2012
    Just rolled two fat ass joints and im not the best roller but they turned out to be pretty decent and I'm about to go out and get high. Roll before you go out, much easier
    Metajay likes this.
  5. ishii.oren.ishii ishii.oren.ishii

• Since: Feb 21, 2012
    1. That’s a tough question to answer because everyone has a different marijuana tolerance. For a generalization, 5-6 first timers – you would need 2 to 3 joints. However, have a couple extra joints for back-up. So have 5-6 joints on hand…Be over prepared.

2. Make them all before-hand because you don’t want to be rolling while you are hanging out with 1st timers. It’s easier to have them pre-rolled – you can just enjoy your time with your friends while you’re medicating with marijuana.
    Metajay likes this.
  6. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    It all depends on how potent your bud is. Marijuana varies in THC potency from 4% to 29%. It would take seven times as much 4% bud to get you high as 29%.
    mallitia95 likes this.
  7. mariguana mariguana

• Since: Nov 2, 2011
    I would roll around 4, roll them before, when I'm high I sometimes have difficulty rolling joints.
  8. Grass-Smoka Grass-Smoka

• 303% Acid
    • Since: Oct 5, 2009
    If you have bud you can spare and want to have a nice creamy time, it's all blunts. I would roll 6 joints so everybody has their own and can choose how high they want to get. Can only finish half the joint? Ok, pass it to someone that wants more or just save the roach and take some bong hits with it. All of my advice is assuming you want to get baked.
  9. auzziebongtoker auzziebongtoker

• Since: Jun 26, 2012
    roll 4 before you go out you never know when a joint moment might occur and you sir are left choppin
  10. Adelaideyouth Adelaideyouth

• Since: Feb 4, 2012
    If it's your first time, pre-roll OR use a cigarette rolling machine, it's pretty hard to get one of those wrong. If it's your first time between 5-6 people then 3 joints would probably be fine, but this is hard to judge considering everyone has a different tolerance etc.... just roll 'em up and see how you go!