Joker Rolling Papers

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by atucker20, Nov 4, 2002.

1. atucker20 atucker20

• Since: May 21, 2002
    OK well..........normally I smoke blunts, out of a bong, occassional pipe...but I picked me up a pack of Joker Rolling Papers the other day and let me just say I think they suck dong man. Inside the pack it says:

"Joker cigarette rolling papers are made from the finest quality, natural French Paper.

We package Joker in our own European factories to give you a consistently great, even burning cigarette rolling paper. Joker paper combines the right thickness and correct burning characteristics to give you the ideal paper performance for the size you want.

Joker is guaranteed to burn slowly, evenly, and to be exceptionally strong."

WTF I say!! I admit they do burn even but my joints usually do anyway, the right thickness my arse you can see thru the joint you just rolled. Exceptionally strong they say? Um I noticethe paper tears every time I roll one and have to double wrap it NEVER happens with ZigZags btw......and the joint unrolls itself as it gets hot when you smoke it because of how crappy the glue quality on them is.

I just wanted to say they are now the worst rolling paper I have ever used next to "Risla" (however you spell it).

Damn French papers.
  2. Freakish Freakish

• Since: Jun 25, 2001
    Yeah just stick to the 'zags, Rizla suck and swan are okay... Im going to get myself a pack of the 'stripping policewoman' papares.
  3. Puffin_Endo Puffin_Endo

• Since: Aug 31, 2002
    Yah Zig-Zag will always be my default paper.

But when I have a choice there are some better brands for example Skunk papers, these burn real slow and they never rid or tear when you wanna pack in more herb..and the thickness is close to a zig zag, but the best part is they are made of healthy organic natural materials, even the glue, and the glue doesnt unwravel under hot pressures unlike some other brands.

Just adding my 2 cents, later!
  4. dbighead dbighead

• Since: Sep 16, 2002
    I always use Hemp paper.
  5. MrIMStoned MrIMStoned

• |BIG BROTHER|
    • Since: Mar 17, 2002
    I use Zigzag free burning or export aquafuge.
  6. dyolF kniP dyolF kniP

• Since: Aug 4, 2002
    Yeah i hate jokers, my usual papers are either EZ's or Zigs. Oh yeah wtf is up with that fag clown on the cover of jokers? That is some wacked $hit if ya ask me. :chokin:
  7. GreenGator GreenGator

• Since: Sep 6, 2002
    Yup I have a pack of Zig-Zag Slow Burning King Size Gummed Cigarette Papers right in front of me now. :D
  8. Mr.Mojorisin Mr.Mojorisin

• Mr. M
    • Since: Feb 3, 2002
    Yep Im gunna stick with Zig-Zags. I like the guy on the front :p They work fine for me and Ill probably use em for life out of habit even if there is a better brand out there. Also, never trust what a company tells you, they are trying to sell as many of these things as possible for maximum products, experience is the only way to go.
  9. strange_blaze strange_blaze

• Since: Feb 13, 2001
    Yup....zig-zag's all the way....

fancy papers suck....they are way to waxy and they dont stick, plus they burn like crap:mad:

what colour of zig-zag's do u guys like?

peace
  10. Mr.Mojorisin Mr.Mojorisin

• Mr. M
    Colours? :confused: :sulkoff:

I just use the ones in the blue package :p They are plain white with a yellow glue strip on the side lol.
  11. Bowlblaze Bowlblaze

• Banned
    • Since: Mar 11, 2002
    lol Mr.Mojorisin he meant the colour on the PACKAGE; anyway, for me, i always use zig-zag whites
  12. firedoob firedoob

• Since: Jan 14, 2001
    I found a pack of Jokers behind my couch recently...I've been using them and haven't had any problems...
  13. strange_blaze strange_blaze

she meant :)

ya. what package colour is what i meant....blue, white, green....all diffferent :cool:

i use blue's, but im starting to prefer whites

peace
  14. Mr.Mojorisin Mr.Mojorisin

• Mr. M
    And the difference is? Ive never boughten zigzags (hint hint age :p) so I usually just grab a pack from my parents and leave a twoonie. Oh yeah, and do they get any bigger than these "King Size" ones? I doubt a King would smoke a stubby doobie. And if King is relative to size, Id be scared to see anything smaller..a roach would be like half the damn j.
  15. GreenGator GreenGator

My Zig-Zags are in an orange package.
  16. strange_blaze strange_blaze

Well the differences that they say on the package is that blue's are free burning, green's are waterproof and whites are slowburning (i think....cant really remeber rgith now) but what i think the differences are is that green's are really super thick, blue's are kinda thick but not too bad (i always bought them cuz i found them easier to roll with) and whites are really thin, u can see thru them. Ive never seen zig zag orange tho :confused:

peace :)
  17. GiggleSmoke GiggleSmoke

• Since: Oct 21, 2000
    bro, zig zags are french.

I ususally use zig zags just out of habit, because every store and gas station around has them and those are the ones that are most commonly used. I don't mind rizla's at all, they make nice rolls and burn nice, I have no complaints about them, their one of my favorites, they usually come in king size so there is no need to glue papers together. I've never seen king size zig zags before, I'm sure I'd buy a few packs of those if I ever found them. I usually don't buy any other kinds of papers. Those papers like export a or players and those american ones suck total ass, I've been stuck with those a few times cuz thats all they had, their the worst, I rather roll with toilet paper. my experiences with hemp papers has never been good.

As for the color of my zig zags, the ones currently in my possesion are blue free burning ones. I usually buy the white pack though.

green papers are water proof????? I don't think I've ever smoked a joint under water before.
  18. GreenGator GreenGator

The orange colored Zig-Zag pack is for the Kingsize Slow Burning papers. At least, that's what it says on the front of the package. Maybe they send different colored packages to the headshops in Gainesville? :D
  19. Mr.Mojorisin Mr.Mojorisin

• Mr. M
    Free-burning eh, damn I think Ill switch to slow burning if I actually start smokin more often/smoke more joints.
  20. ThaNarc ThaNarc

• Since: Aug 4, 2002
    Damn, where all the JOB people at? Jokers were the first pack of papers I ever bought. Which made me quite the big man with my friends because I was 14 at the time. But since then I've been a JOB 1.5 man.