Just got busted please help!

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by chillbro, Jan 14, 2011.

1. chillbro chillbro

• Since: Jan 8, 2011
    Hey guy's,

So some of you might of seen my other post well basically what happen was i got pulled over like a week ago for speeding he gave me a ticket for speeding and also gave me a number 152.027 which i found out was for possession of marijuana and perfinilia in the car i got busted with about 10grams on me. I'm 19yo I did not know my rights and he searched my car without a warrent or consent from me. What should i do? What will most likely happen in my situation, Will i most likely have a misdemeanor put on my record? and how much will the cost be? I have seen it could be anywhere from 200-1000$?

Please give me some advice and help

Live in Minnesota

Thanks again!
  2. Eplexx Eplexx

• Since: Jan 11, 2011
    Your fucked, just saying.
  3. chillbro chillbro

• Since: Jan 8, 2011

That was no help but thanks bro!
  4. Phenom Phenom

• Banned
    • Since: Jul 29, 2010
    Did the officer have probable cause or reasonable suspicious to search your vehicle without a search warrant?
    Also state and county laws vary from federal laws, so it may depend on your area.
  5. GunCow GunCow

• Since: Jul 6, 2009
    Call your local Bar Association OP. That's the best advice I can give you.
  6. myself420 myself420

• Since: Jan 14, 2011
    it really depends on where you live, if your in one of those anti pot states i wish you luck. if your really worried you need to lawyer up, remember a public defender will only do so much for you.
  7. devvo6786 devvo6786

• Since: May 3, 2010
    doesnt need a warrant to search your car. just probable cause. get a lawyer
  8. jab95 jab95

• Since: Mar 16, 2010
    well if he had no consent or a warrant i dont think he can search you so that evidence would not be able to be used agaist you im not sure though
  9. Habbiib Habbiib

• Since: Apr 25, 2010
    Even though there are laws preventing unreasonable search and/or seizure, guess who enforces them.
  10. Grass-Smoka Grass-Smoka

• 303% Acid
    • Since: Oct 5, 2009
    Was the weed/para visible through the windows? If so, it's completely legal...
  11. AlwaysBeSafe AlwaysBeSafe

• Since: Dec 17, 2010
    You didnt tell us what state you live in...thats a big factor.

Obey traffic laws and dont drive intoxicated and you wont get pulled over...its as simple as that.