kkk

Discussion in 'Cool Links' started by bc_budz420, Jan 19, 2003.

1. FreudPhilly FreudPhilly

• Since: Nov 16, 2002
    "THis is racism. Racism is different. These little nazi f*cks treat coloured ppl different and i wanna kill them for that."

Hey dude, calling people of African/Carribean descent "coloured" isn't exactly the most racism-free label.

By the way, the reason why Hitler and the Nazi party targetted the Jews in the first place is because they felt like the Jews were treating people differently. So if you want to kill those "little nazi f*cks* because they treat someone differently, does that make you any less prejudice than them? Its just the opposite extreme, it seems.

Learn tolerance- you can only control your own beliefs and behaviour, so until someone is impinging on your rights, let them take care of themselves.

Oh, and according to United States law (that website is based in the United States), racism is not illegal.
  2. Bowlblaze Bowlblaze

• Banned
    • Since: Mar 11, 2002
    I guess I am in the minority of people of people who think that the KKK's site should not be allowed to exist. Comparing MJ to the KKK is rediculous. MJ does not harm anyone, while the KKK promotes hate. I think it's insane to allow that site to exist and promote the sick concept of racism. dbighead, any person who is racist CANNOT be a good person; sorry, but they're only a good person to you. If you weren't white I guarentee (sp) that you would consider these "good people" complete and utter assholes. Freedom of speech is ok until it starts interfering with other peoples rights.
  3. dbighead dbighead

• Since: Sep 16, 2002
    you speak much truth. most of them are assholes and are not very good to anyone but white people.

I just think it is damn funny to see someone driving a car with camoflague duct tape on it, and calling it a tank.:rolleyes:

I do not support the KKK and never will. They are a sorry group of people, but I know that alot of people feel the same way about our group. I am sure nearly everyone on this site is a cool and peaceful person, unlike alot of the KKK members.
    :cool:
  4. PattyD PattyD

• Since: Jan 31, 2003
    I'm glad that a lot of people dont like the kkk here. I live in the good ol south lol. The kkk i have to deal with a lot here. They have weekly crossburnings at the post office in my town. Sometimes i cant blame people from around here being racist, I mean thats all they have ever known and they have had the idea that africans are inferior to whites but i still dont like em. peace:mad:
  5. dbighead dbighead

• Since: Sep 16, 2002
    wow, you must live in birmingham.:p

I live in the good ol south too, but I have never seen a crossburing. you must live way out there.

here is another redneck story.

my friend was having a BB war:rolleyes: with his friend, they were both wearing cups, well, he shot my friend and the bb went through the hole in the cup and got lodged in his nut. Now he has trouble going through metal detectors when he is going to see his probation officer.

I have no idea what this has to do with the klan, but I am stoned and I think it is funny.
  6. DoritosMan DoritosMan

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Jan 29, 2001
    People keep the thred in topic and dont start a flame war here, i can see where this is going and its not nice.

im my opnion anybody that think that race mixing is wrong or evil is a dumbass. This kkk website is so full of crap my house stinks.
    I wonder how many blacks are in kkk?
  7. techno_trancer techno_trancer

• Since: Oct 19, 2001
    God, its time like this when i read this crap im glad i live in Canada, and not the dirty racist south.
  8. deadman420 deadman420

• Since: Mar 17, 2002
    Hey Bowlblaze and bc_budz420...so you wanna make it illegal to have racist websites? Why not go even further, and make racist speech illegal, a la Germany (over there, denying the Holocaust can net you up to 3 years in prison. Must just be something about Germans-even trying to escape Nazism they're still nazis). How about imprisoning people who harbor racist thoughts? You know, there were a couple of guys a few years back-world leaders, in fact-who thought that was a great idea. You may have heard of them...Mao Zedong, Josef Stalin, Adolph Hitler...they were really into that. You legislate against writing, then you can legislate against speech, and from there it's a short hop to thoughtcrime. I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it(think that was Voltaire). Legislating against this would be tantamount to making thoughts illegal...I don't care how bad people's thoughts are, it's even more morally repugnant to try to stifle them through legal means. Last time I checked, I was living in America, land of freedom...not the USSR. Yes, these people are jackasses who often seem to blame gays/blacks/jews/what have you for their own shortcomings, but they have a right to voice whatever dumbassed opinions they have.
  9. Forgoledge Forgoledge

• Since: Feb 27, 2003
    I'm kinda new to the forum and all, so correct me if im wrong, but aren't you being just as hateful (if not more so) than the persons running this site? i checked it out, and i agree, its sick. Especially that it targets CHILDREN. But, like said in previous posts, it is their right to think however they want. In fact, i would venture to say one cannot help how he/she feels about a topic, especially on one that is so heavily rooted in how one is raised. Kill them for their beliefs? Christ, take a sober day and READ what you just said man!!!!
  10. Katfish Katfish

• Since: Jul 6, 2001
    The minute we stop protecting the right for undesirable groups to speak freely and openly is the minute we put the shackles on our own hands.

It makes me sick to my stomach to read some of the literature that groups like the KKK pass out, and I'd not be thrilled if they staged a national meeting in my hometown. But once you make it okay to censor one group, it's only a matter of time before it becomes okay to censor all groups.
  11. Island Bob Island Bob

• Since: Feb 11, 2003
    hey how bout just leaving it alone...this is just something that is completely off topic anyway, it should be removed.......now
  12. freetheweed freetheweed

• Banned
    This reminds me of my bro and what he did at a Reeboks store:

One day my brother was drunk and went to get new shoes at reebok. At the counter this was this HUGE black guy. Well after a few minutes, i heard yell to the guy at the counter, and i quote "Hey man, every ****in shoe i seen here has a big black ****in ****** on it! dont you have any shoes that dont have a big black ****in ****** on them?" Might i tell you, the place was crowded, and EVERYONE heard it. i swore that guy was gonna jump over the counter and be the hell out of my brother and prolly me for being family. But his just had a confused look and said, "Excuse me sir?" My brother, then goes "Oh, your black."

Now, my bro isint a bad guy. Like me, hes TOTALLY against racisim. But when he gets drunk, its a warzone with him.
  13. FreudPhilly FreudPhilly

• Since: Nov 16, 2002
    Deadman said, "over there, denying the Holocaust can net you up to 3 years in prison. Must just be something about Germans-even trying to escape Nazism they're still nazis). "

That's absolutely correct, I agree with your point!
  14. freetheweed freetheweed

• Banned
    I have german blood in me, am i Nazi?
  15. deadman420 deadman420

• Since: Mar 17, 2002
    Freetheweed-ease up there, chief. Sweet christ, people get offended over stupid things. I was simply stating a fact(the holocaust denial crime) and an opinion(that Germans seem to just naturally gravitate toward facism even when confronting teir facist past.) Are you a German? Or an American? I have German blood in me too, just lighten up.
  16. stormshield stormshield

• Since: Mar 13, 2003
    Sadly enough Canada has legislation against free speech including any literature for illicit drug use.While we may not agree with the ideas expressed by groups like the KKK we must be careful not to trample on our own rights in the process of condeming these groups. Once we start trying to legislate values and morality there is no telling where it might stop

The issue here is not the message. The issue is that one person (or government) does not or should not have the right to regulate what another person can or cannot believe and that one person (or government) does not or should not have the right to regulate the communication their beliefs to others.

Heres something I think is a very kewl link as it relates to this discution.
  17. Bowlblaze Bowlblaze

• Banned
    • Since: Mar 11, 2002
    In a perfect world, everyone should be able to say what they want. I feel, however, that the government has to fraw the line somewhere. Freedom of speech should not include literature aimed at harming others. If you allow racism in literature to a large degree, you will get a few more racist hate crimes in the world. For example, the Nazi's would have had very little support for their treatment of the Jews without a massive amount of propeganda. Literature that will not harm anyone or advocate harm is one thing; literature that will drive certain people into hate crimes is something that needs to be banned, however. If you are racist, please keep it to yourself, dont force your beliefs on others.
  18. opteek opteek

• Since: Dec 4, 2002
    [***]

This thread is great. Some interesting discussion here. My signature quote was brought up to, that's good. The general consensus I see here from having read most of the posts is that most people are all for freedom of speech and the general philosophy summarized in Voltaire's quote.

What I don't understand is all of the emotion in some of the posts in this thread. The philosophy in the quote states total objectivity. When you allow your feelings to get in there, they will to some extent bias that objectivity that you so proclaim you possess.

What is the difference in being able to say whatever we want, and being able to write whatever we want. The constitution states that everyone is allowed to have their own beliefs, yes, but it also points out that everyone is allowed to express their beliefs in a non violent way.

While some of these expressed beliefs may condone violence or fuel more violence, the method of expressing these beliefs (a poorly constructed website, in this case) is and should be completely and unconditionally allowed.

Just a thought from a stoned mind.
  19. freetheweed freetheweed

• Banned
    Sadly, we sdont live anywhere near perfect. Thats why theres wallgreens:D
  20. Stephanie S. Stephanie S.

• Original
    • Since: Oct 8, 2000
    Thats why theres wallgreens

Thanks! I needed that laugh! hehe

peace