Laced weed

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by teog, Jan 26, 2006.

1. teog teog

• Since: Oct 20, 2005
    Recently there was a warning in the newspaper from a cop saying weed laced with meth is beccoming a big thing in my area they say its sprinkled on juust enough for no one to notice but you still get an addiction from it

:s how would i be able to detect meth on my weed is there a way?
  2. JussBL4ZE JussBL4ZE

• Banned
    • Since: Jan 5, 2004
    when u start fiending for it.. u should usually be statisfied with what u smoke.. now if u smoke some weed and an hour later ur dieing to smoke.. its prolly laced... the biggest effects of laced weed, without the weed (dont want to get off-topic here, but just enough for you to distinguish) is physical addiction, bursts of energy, and the ability to focus unsually more than sober.. Hope that helps, because when I smoke weed, I get relaxed, calm, and easy.
  3. oneluv4boognish oneluv4boognish

• Since: Nov 13, 2005
    No clue cause i couldn't tell you if/what it tastes like but isn't there a taste to meth??? to where you'd know if you had it on your weed...the weed would taste funny?
  4. ifeelstoned ifeelstoned

• Since: May 14, 2005
    the scary part about is that if i ever get somthing laced which i hope i dont, and if it tastes or ever smells funny id probably just think i got some diffrent type of weed. scary stuff or am i just dumb haha
  5. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    Its reefer madness, simply a scare tactic to keep keeps from belieivng the 'weed is ok" belief. Can weed be laced with meth? Not really.....the chemical composition is such that is needs to be kind of "vaporizerd" rather than "smoked". Thats why you see meth users smoking it off of tinfoil and/or in lightbulbs. It simply evaporates when heated directly, like it would be in a joint, without giving the users an effect OR "addiction". Besides, laced weed would cost the dealer money. Some people argue this by saying "well, they'll make money, becasue their customers will keep comoing back for more" No they won't....they don't know its even laced, and wouldn't feel any effects even if it were. Besides, if someone WAS lacing my weed, and I realized it, I'd beat their ass ten ways from Sunday, and I'd tell everyone I knew what was going on. I'd DECREASE his business, and wouldnt be increasing it.

To anaswer Onelove's question, yes theres a faint taste to meth, or so I've heard. I've "heard" it was comparable to the taste of a balloon.....you know, that faint taste you get from the white powder they put on balloons to keep them pliable? however, I doubt you'd taste/smell it when mixed with herb though, as herb is much more powerful and overwhelming.
  6. teufelfisch teufelfisch

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Jan 14, 2003
    Not to mention that in my experience, if you are a dealer, you have tons of strangers calling you and knocking on your door asking for hookups. There is no need to scrounge for customers by playing with addictions-- demand for pot is huge, and supply is fairly low. People are going to love their pot whether or not you make them addicted to it.

Furthermore, if your customers found out you were lacing their pot without telling them, you would at best lose your customers, at worst you would get the crap kicked out of you.