Liquid THC

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Buds_Of_Steele, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Buds_Of_Steele Buds_Of_Steele

• Your Undisputed Disputer
    • Since: Jul 11, 2009
    could you condense vapor from a vaporizor into a liquid?

or would the THC go stale?
  2. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
    You always get some vapor condensation on a cooler surface. It's not just THC though, and it's not liquid. It's a gooey oil. It's the natural by-product of vaporization. What you're talking about doing wouldn't be practical, even if it's possible. Oil yes, liquid no.
  3. FunkySkunky FunkySkunky

• Gentille, allouette
    • Since: Dec 31, 2007
    There are threads on here about harvesting very good hash oils from vaporizer whips. I think Troublemaker42 made a good thread or post... somewhere around here....

anyway

You can make oils this wayy... Some take keif and put it in a very small amount of 99 alcohol. Try to dissolve it all and then let the alcohol evaporate or boil it off very carefully with ventilation.
  4. ReXBudMan ReXBudMan

• Since: Dec 8, 2009
    becuase of this thread i took apart my tubing from my vape just now. Iv noticed the residue buildup over time, its pretty used but fresh oil. I ran a ciggarette through it soaking that residue to the paper on the outside, then smoked the ciggi.

Worked quite well, quite quite................................. well...
  5. Big Nate Big Nate

• Since: Dec 12, 2009
    I know it makes an oily sticky substance, but i've never tried getting high off of it. I can't imagine how terrible it must taste.
  6. Kushy Kushy

• down
    • Since: May 2, 2009
    Actually, wandhash and vapor residue is very tasty IMO and has a pleasant smell. On the other hand, smoking pipes and bongs used in combustion smell like an asshole. Have you ever smelled a bong before? Horrible. Vapor whips and hoses however, have a pleasant incense/popcorn/pot smell to it and when you vape/smoke it, it's much more pleasant than smoking pipe resin (nasty)
    1 people like this.