Looking To Purchase "The Urinator"

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by mindraver, Jun 16, 2004.

1. mindraver mindraver

• Since: Oct 29, 2001
    hey guys, i am wanting to purchase *The Urinator*, but so far the places i have called do not ship to texas. i am a daily smoker (about two bowls a day) and am going job hunting very soon. there is a potential for having to take a drug test and i would like to get this product to be able to reuse whenever needed.

if anyone knows where i may be able to purchase this or if someone is willing to sell one that they have successfully used in the past we can negotiate a deal i am sure.

please reply to this thread or PM me.

thanks
  2. melanotaenia melanotaenia

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Apr 20, 2004
    while I don't have a urinator, here are some alternatives. You can get some clean urine from a friend and keep that frozen for up to a year; this will be ready whenever you need it, and all you would need is a condom or a small travel shampoo bottle to store it in for the day of the test. Heating it is no problem, just place container inside of a bowl of warm water and allow to thaw. You could also consider the urinator and have it shipped possibly to a friend who is not in Texas and have him send it by mail to your home in a brown box that is indistinguishable....remember though they may not ship it from the company, you can always have it stealth shipped from a friend. If this is not an option, you can consider maybe taking a trip to a head shop in a surrounding area, which may have synthetic urine in stock that you can get and follow the above guidelines for the subst route with travel shampoo bottle.

The urinator is a good product, but you can always get around using it with some simple steps and some supplies from your local drugstore. It would also be a lot cheaper than the price tag on the urinator which is well over 100.00

Cheers
  3. IamN2pot IamN2pot

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Oct 19, 2003
    Mindraver, I just called the 877 number at this site. They say Tesas is no problem.
    http://www.healthymagnets.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/urinator.htm?E scstore
    They are expencive, but if you want one...!
    I suppose you've read the Substitution guidelines linked to in my signature?
    As Mel said, you can do the same thing a lot cheaper, but if $$$ is not an issue, urinator away. It IS a top of the line product.
    Hope that helps. N2
  4. Yesca Yesca

• Since: Jan 30, 2004
    I posted this in another thread. Just wanted to get the word into a couple of different places.

I can share two separate experiences using the Urinator. I work for a DOT regulated utitility company and am subject to random urinalysis tests, which, quite frankly, don't come up that often. In thirteen years of employment, I have only been tested twice, not counting pre-employment.

This fact does not lessen the stress of being under the DOT umbrella, however. I am mostly a weekend smoker, so I can probably pass the test with simple dilution, but even that has come under scrutiny in recent years. In my situation, if a sample is tested as too diluted, it is automatically re-tested using GC/MS at a 15nG cutoff. Not good. Our normal cutoff is 50nG using the EMIT test.

About three years ago, I learned of the Urinator, did some research, and purchased one. Until about five months ago, I had not had occasion to use it in a "live fire" environment, and I had gotten to the point where I wasn't confident in the viablility of the synthetic urine. I had tested the device numerous time at home using water, and it had performed perfectly everytime with regards to temperature, all the way up to the advertised four hour limit, and beyond. I just wasn't confident enough in the urine to risk my career.

Finally I got to the point where I had to know if the piss worked. I went to the very lab where all company piss tests are performed, and I paid to have the test done as a civilian. I followed the directions for the Urinator, and passed the unobserved test with flying colors, the same five panel test used for all DOT tests, at least in this part of the country.

The second shakedown test for the urinator came about three weeks later. A fellow employee had already failed a test for weed, and gone through all the requisite rehab bull**** the DOT requires. A second failed test would mean automatic termination. He has a family and a lot to lose.

Sure enough I got a desperate call one morning (he's the only one I've told about the device). I set the Urinator up for him, told him how to use it, and sent this very nervous man on his way.

He passed with little fanfare. No problems or worries.

This device absolutely works, and as far as I've been able to determine, is very reliable. Uncle John's urine is what we used, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do.

The only other thing I can say is, practice, practice, practice. It's a lot harder to use under fire.

If you think $150 is a lot of money, I'm here to tell you it's not. It's a pretty damn cheap price for peace of mind.

Sorry for the long post, but I feel like this is important.

Cheers.
  5. StealMyFluids StealMyFluids

• Since: Jun 1, 2004
    Yesca-
    "This device absolutely works, and as far as I've been able to determine, is very reliable. Uncle John's urine is what we used, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do."

Im uncle john, and trust me my urine is clean.
  6. Yesca Yesca

• Since: Jan 30, 2004
    Doh! DR. John! LOL!
  7. gnobs420 gnobs420

• Since: Feb 8, 2007
    hmmm

But, what if you use the synthetic that has a two year shelf life, will that work in the urinator also? because i could have a random everyday, and i can't afford to buy the uncle john's consentrate for everyday use of the product, it would be way too much money.
  8. gnobs420 gnobs420

hmmm
    But, what if you use the synthetic that has a two year shelf life, will that work in the urinator also? because i could have a random everyday, and i can't afford to buy the uncle john's consentrate for everyday use of the product, it would be way too much money.
  9. USMC Vet USMC Vet

• Since: Feb 21, 2006
    The Urinator works like a champ.Nothing better that I have seen.Just do not leave your QF in it for an extended period,the probe will start rusting ,mine did.Other than that it is OUTSTANDING,no stress at all using it.You can buy them off ebay along with QF.
  10. gnobs420 gnobs420

i'm not up to date with the lingo, what's your QF???
  11. gnobs420 gnobs420

i'm not up to date with the lingo yet. is the qf a probe that actually sets inside the urine bag that reads the temp?
  12. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    This thread is 2-1/2 years old.

QF = Quick Fix 4.0. It is a synthetic urine purchased over the internet.
  13. gnobs420 gnobs420

i'm not up to date with the lingo yet. is the qf a probe that actually sets inside the urine bag that reads the temp?
  14. gnobs420 gnobs420

thanks for the info man, i appreciate it a lot. i still havent quite figured out the sit yet. it seemed like people were gettin pissed. sorry for the trouble.. but great info, i'll get some qf. and i should be set. thanks again
  15. gnobs420 gnobs420

sorry bro.. i'm new to this site.
  16. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    Will you please stop apologizing. You have offended no one .... yet.

Just read and learn as we all did when we were first here.
  17. Fuzzylogic Fuzzylogic

• Since: Dec 6, 2006
    Anyone know of any deals or a reputable dealer for the Urinator I could feel safe ordering from?

Thanks, gents.