Make your own piece

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by 2footblunt, Jan 22, 2003.

1. 2footblunt 2footblunt

• Since: Jan 21, 2003
    I've heard of people making home-made joint papers, bongs(which i did last night), and others, but how do you make a pipe(besides using tin foil)? Bongs are easy cause all you need is a long plastic thing(that i picked up from red robin) but pipes just seem a little more tricky. Got any tips?
  2. Shaman Shaman

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Mar 21, 2001
    *poke*
    High 2foot, welcome to CheapTalk. In the future, please do a search for existing topics before posting a new thread. Here's a great thread on homemade pieces that was found by searching for "homemade"

Enjoy your stay :)
  3. hi2live hi2live

• Since: Dec 25, 2002
    you can make a wood one if u have a drill. check out the pic. you can make pretty much anything into a pipe. almost. like u can use an apple. just make sure there are two places where air can go thru and you got it. there are other threads about this kind of stuff so you should do a search on it. it might help.
  4. hi2live hi2live

two things.

1-sorry i forgot the pic here it is.

2-how do you make homemade joint papers
  5. 2footblunt 2footblunt

• Since: Jan 21, 2003
    whoops

oh, sorry, and yeh you can make your own papers by takin out a page out of the bible, at least thats what i heard(the blank ones at the end of the book), i dunno, i'm sure theres a thread bout makin them somewhere around here...
  6. hi2live hi2live

coo
  7. Mr.Mojorisin Mr.Mojorisin

• Mr. M
    • Since: Feb 3, 2002
    Carve one : ) Its worth it if you like working with your hands.

[IMG]
  8. SkyHigh SkyHigh

• Since: Jan 10, 2003
    Thats a sweet pipe Mr.Mojorisin. How long that take you to make?
  9. hallucidity hallucidity

• Banned
    • Since: Jan 15, 2003
    I had a great wooden piece I carved from a sapling, until either my parents found it or it somehow got lost in my room :(

Sucks bad, I don't know where it is - it'll turn up eventually though I guess.

I was gonna look for a pic to post but I can't seem to find one...
  10. Freakish Freakish

• Since: Jun 25, 2001
    make a ceramic pipe, its really simple if you have access to somewhere like a school or college with a ceramics department...or if you know anyone who has access, ask thenm to make you one...once its fired it will last for ages, i made a big ceramic bong last year, it was cool but i messed up the stem a bit and it got clogged up...but a pipe would be easy.