marijuana= acne cure????

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by jebus, May 25, 2003.

1. jebus jebus

• Since: Apr 23, 2003
    awhile ago i was goin thorough the posts and sumone posted that sume thing called free vibe had said that weed gives people acne. well in the last little while i have started to smoke weed more often. not a lod but like 3-4 times aweek and not getting totaly baked u know jus a comfortable buzz or ripped when im with friends but anyways. since then it seems that instead of gettin worse any acne i have has gone down ALOT so i think weed had sum benefits to it. anyoen else got an oppinion???
  2. iced iced

• Since: Mar 12, 2003
    perhaps it's because of something indirectly caused by the weed usage like munchies on gherkins (lol :D) or drinking more water due to smoking (a must for me.)
  3. jaydawg jaydawg

• Since: Mar 23, 2002
    Back when I started to smoke weed about 2 years ago I had mild acne. After about 6 months it was gone, and now i hardly get any zits. I dont know wether it was just natural that it went away or the weed helped it, but its gone now.
  4. IAmTheWalrus212 IAmTheWalrus212

• Since: May 5, 2003
    Just more reasons more money should be put into marijuana research... only problem is the government would probably exaggerate on the few bad things like they always do. Marijuana is such a good thing...
  5. broomhdj broomhdj

• Since: Jan 22, 2003
    I had acne before using Marijuana.
    Now I have none. Maybe it's my age, I don't know.

DON'T LISTEN TO FREEVIBE!!!!
    They are full of **** and they just lie to keep kids off drugs.
    Marijuana doesn't cause acne as far as I know. Try looking in Marijuana Myths or something (on this site)
  6. cky cky

• Since: Apr 26, 2003
    that would be cool if it did cause i and everyone else hate acne.
  7. MrIMStoned MrIMStoned

• |BIG BROTHER|
    • Since: Mar 17, 2002
    I've yet to meet anyone who likes acne.

I hardly get zits anymore but it could be my age, who knows.
  8. Daintysquid Daintysquid

• Since: Sep 5, 2002
    Well it hasn't started to work on me yet, but there is still hope.
  9. Proline63 Proline63

• Since: Mar 9, 2003
    DaintySquid. Werd.
  10. teco teco

• Since: May 3, 2003
    some times i have zits and then they just go away, then they just come back.Its weird:confused:
  11. jebus jebus

• Since: Apr 23, 2003
    i think that if it does help it it is because mj releive stress and stress causes acne
  12. Jaycrills Jaycrills

• Since: May 6, 2003
    Could also be that marijuana dehidrates your body and helps dry out the acne. I don't think marijuana has anything to do with acne though, either for or against it. :chokin:
  13. G33k$m0k3r420 G33k$m0k3r420

• Since: Feb 25, 2003
    I was thinking the same thing.
  14. vai113 vai113

it sure did clear the little acne i had.. go mary1
  15. teco teco

I have noticed now that ive gone on my smoking break a bunch of my acne came back.so i guess it does help.Like already said maybe it helps becuz it relieves stress.good ol mj:love:.
  16. Hensonic_Boom Hensonic_Boom

• Since: Apr 9, 2002
    i can speak from experience. years back it was really easy for me to get stressed out over school and everything else to the point my stomach would cramp up and all i could do was lay in the fetal position (worst case). from the stress i put on myself came acne so at least for me when i'm stressed out or worry a lot i get little outbreaks of acne. since i started smoking mj a couple years ago my acne hasn't been much of a problem and i think it's because the mj is therapuetic (sp?) and allows me to mellow out and not worry about the little things anymore. it takes a lot of the stresses out of my life and the acne with it. but that's just my theory.
  17. The Mighty Quin The Mighty Quin

• Since: May 6, 2003
    Yeah, while ago, i had bad acne. Started smoking, and it went away. Then i stopped smoking for a while, until this weekend hopefully, and now its pretty bad. So, we'll see
  18. Exo-Lithium Exo-Lithium

• Banned
    • Since: May 11, 2003
    Stress causes acne? I thought it was all the oil buildup? I used to have alot of acne, now I dont. If I fall asleep with my mouth open and drooling or something, the next morning I find that I got some acne. Thats the only time marijuana caused it. Other then that, mad props to Ms.Dankness.
  19. chronictruth chronictruth

• Since: Mar 29, 2003
    I have mild acne and some times a breakout...

weed obviously helps acne because it makes you less stressed out and not angry

stop smoking for a week or two and you will see how much more agitated humans are compared to when we are not stoned
    i noticed such a big difference in my agitation levels it was quite amazing. stupid **** that usually bugs the **** out of me means nothing when I am stoned...

it also seems I get into a lot more trouble when I am not smoking weed because stress ****s with your mind and forces you to make bad decisions. marijuana also helps you think things through before making a big decision. that way you won't make a bad decision and continue the cycle of stress.

moral of the story: smoke more weed

hehehe :D