Marijuana and Shaking?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Insom, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Insom Insom

• Since: Dec 9, 2009
    So I smoked Marijuana for the fourth time in my life last night. I think the first two times, I didn't really know how to smoke, and the night before last was my third (I just bought $20 worth,) and I thought I was shaking because I was cold. Mainly my ass down to my legs shake like hell, especially if I'm not moving around.

When I tried to relax and breathe slowly, it would sometimes help, until I remembered why I was doing it and then I started shaking again. While it also caused some shaking in my arms, it wasn't near the amount in my legs.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks,
    Insom
  2. strutinshizz strutinshizz

• Since: Oct 21, 2009
    Low tolerance, your body probably isnt very used to weed yet, or its the type of weed.
  3. Insom Insom

• Since: Dec 9, 2009
    Nah, I don't think it's the type of weed. My friend was fine. There is a good chance it is simply low tolerance. A Google search said it's because of all the neurotransmitters sending out the emotions for relaxation, arousal, etc.
  4. Joemakerman Joemakerman

• Since: Sep 30, 2009
    I never had that problem, but my girlfriend said she used to when she had first started. It's stopped according to her, so just give it some time, it'll go away probably. Just don't go out into public until it does haha.

-Joe
  5. Dark Dark

• Fool on the Hill
    • Since: Jun 13, 2004
    Could simply be nerves..

I shake when I'm nervous.
  6. AstroCoaster AstroCoaster

• Since: Nov 2, 2009
    Are you talking about your legs, arms, head and sometimes body occasionally having bouts of jerking or twiching ? Because thats totally normal. In the past theres been a lot of times I'v smoked weed and I'v felt shaky almost like a person with parkinsens disease. Its just a side effect of being high on potent marijuana. I wouldn't worrie about it.
  7. MattSKA MattSKA

• Since: Jul 30, 2009
    try smoking in a warm place, maybe inside a house or shed.
  8. AstroCoaster AstroCoaster

• Since: Nov 2, 2009
    ^^ I agree., Theres also some more tricks you can do to get rid of this side effect. If you also drink, Have a few beers or a couple big glasses of wine. Having a little alcohol will help get rid of this feeling. Don't drink coffee, unless its some sort of caffinated alcoholic beverage like a Sombraro or White Russian, Caffine will only incease the negative side effects and also increase a paranoid/nervous mind set. I never try to ease my high by drinking a lot of coffee because it only makes me feel worse, but I'd have a few beers as an alternative. Or... instead you can always smoke a little less and build up your tolerance or just smoke less to begin with.
  9. LostProphet LostProphet

• Since: Aug 28, 2009
    When I started my legs would tense up and shake, sometimes id be tensing my whole body and then realize it and force myself to stop. But it went away after a while. Prob just low tolerance.
  10. stonerr6758 stonerr6758

• Since: Mar 2, 2009
    when i first started like for maby a mounth or 2 of smoking that would happen to me but it dosnt happen to me anymore so you just gotta deal with it until it stops.