Marijuana and Yoga

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by sanfranciscosadhu, Dec 10, 2008.

1. sanfranciscosadhu sanfranciscosadhu

• Since: Nov 28, 2008
    My favorite thing to do when high is put on some mellow music and start to stretch, breathe and feel my body. These days I usually vape and then start gently moving rather then just sink into the couch. I find more freedom in movement after marijuana use which makes sense since cannabis has both analgesic as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
    Look forward to hearing from others who use the herb in conjunction with movement and breath
  2. Dudeimanoldfart Dudeimanoldfart

• Since: Nov 9, 2008
    Man! I bet, that sounds really good actually. I've only smoked a vaporizer once, and it was pretty sweet. I need to invest in one so bad!!! But, I love to smoke then go mountain biking. I don't rush it, i just cruise through the woods, and enjoying everything around me. It's awesome!
  3. cj117 cj117

• Surfer Monkey
    • Since: Oct 28, 2007
    I swim while high. It's amazing how well you can control your breathing while swimming when you're high. It's so easy to focus on.
  4. Plainsman1963 Plainsman1963

• Since: Jul 19, 2002
    That is great Sanfransisco...to get high and do something worthwhile instead of just being overcome with "couch lock". Enjoy the "high" and do something fun; I usually do minor house or car repairs when I'm high. Its so waste of good herb and Life-Time to get high and just sit on the couch watchin tv or listening to the same ole songs over and over again.
    1 people like this.