Marijuana.com Recipes - Check It Out!

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Higher Logic, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Higher Logic Higher Logic

• Web Developar
    • Since: Feb 17, 2003
    For the last couple of weeks I've been working on a new section for Marijuana.com, which is basically an "online cookbook" full of recipes. For now they are broken down into categories, you can search for recipes by ingredient, and even rate your favorite recipes. Eventually users will be able to submit their own recipes, pending moderator approval, but for now I've put about 40 or so recipes on there and will plan to add a new one every week.

If you have a recipe that you would like to see on there, please post it in this thread and it might make it on there :)

{Medical Marijuana Edibles | Marijuana Recipes | Cooking With Cannabis}

Check it out!
    2 people like this.
  2. Higher Logic Higher Logic

• Web Developar
    Two new recipes have been added:

Corn Chowder
    Space Pancake Mix

Enjoy! I'll be posting the new recipes in here everytime I add one. If you would like to see a recipe on there, please post in here using the same format used on Marijuana.com Recipes.
    Ray Ray likes this.
  3. Higher Logic Higher Logic

• Web Developar
    Here are some candy recipes out there. A little note though, making candy isn't for the novice or intermediate cook; it's a real science here. So practice first without cannabis so you don't ruin your herb!

Butterscotch Space Pops
    Maple Chronic Squares
  4. suptlpoisn suptlpoisn

• Since: Feb 4, 2005
    Peanut Butter Spice Cake

Inspired partly by Burnt Out's Firecrackers. I've toyed with the idea of cannabis and peanut butter before, but was dubious as to what the results would be. Since Burnt seemed to really enjoy the pairing I thought I'd give it a try. I thought the final product was a delightful, lighlty textured cake. I generally don't take the time to make cannabutter. My logic is something more like; it's green, it's good for you, eat the whole plant.

Peanut Butter Spice Cake

1/2 C. softened butter
    1/3 oz. ground cannabis (I used cheap Mexican)
    Blend well. Add:
    1/2 C honey
    2 rounded Tablespoons smooth Peanut Butter
    Separately sift together:
    3/4 C whole wheat flour
    2 teaspoons baking powder
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/2 teaspoon cloves
    1 1/2 teaspoon ginger
    Combine well the dry and wet ingredients. Pour into a 8 X 5 (?) bread pan. Bake 350 for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out dry.

I try not to get myself baked. I like that nice easy feeling. For me 1/24th was a nice serving. Took a couple hours to come on. Enjoy! :devil:
  5. Higher Logic Higher Logic

• Web Developar
  6. Mishiro Mishiro

• Since: Dec 6, 2004
    Cannabis Pizza

Ingredients:
    1 Personal Pan Pizza for one person or
    1 regular pizza for more
    1-2 oz marijuana per serving

Sprinkle marijuana on pizza. Cover with cheese. Cook at 25 degrees less and a couple minutes longer than recommended.
    3 people like this.
  7. Higher Logic Higher Logic

• Web Developar
  8. Mishiro Mishiro

A whole ounce? Are you sure?
  9. Higher Logic Higher Logic

• Web Developar
    Why wouldn't you? An entire ounce on a 12" pizza, cut up into 8 slices, at 2 slices per person, or about 3.5 grams per slice. That would do anyone in fine, you could probably just serve 8 people with that, as 3.5 grams on one slice would do you in.
  10. Burninbrooke Burninbrooke

• Since: Jan 15, 2005

2 oz on a pizza!!????! holy cow that is a darn expensive pizza!!!!! :jawdrop:

Are you saying you put an oz on a personal pizza??? This seems a little off to me. I mean do people really want to put 2 oz of marijuana on a pizza?? I can't imagine
  11. Mishiro Mishiro

Oops, make that 1-2 grams...
  12. Higher Logic Higher Logic

• Web Developar
    Are we talking kindbud or just some regular (mid-grades)? If so, an ounce is quite possible.
  13. jeph jeph

• Since: Mar 16, 2005
    2 oz on a pizza!!????! holy cow that is a darn expensive pizza!!!!! :jawdrop:

I think it's up to you how much mj you want to put on your pizza, but 2 oz i think is to much yet to strong to kick with.
  14. Higher Logic Higher Logic

• Web Developar
    He meant 1-2 grams. I say put 1 ounce of mid-grades though.
  15. jeph jeph

• Since: Mar 16, 2005
    ok, thanks!. another great way to enjoy pizzzzzza!.
  16. WeedEater WeedEater

• Since: Jun 9, 2005
    If the user doesn't want to cause any harm to their lungs than yeah...I can justify it. Marijuana consumption is great because you get the same nice effects without any adverse health effects...I think....
  17. Higher Logic Higher Logic

• Web Developar
  18. MerryJuana MerryJuana

• Since: Nov 8, 2004
    w/ the hempseed milk, do you need to boil the water before u do anything else just to clean/purify it??it didnt mention it but i wasnt sure if it was right
  19. Higher Logic Higher Logic

• Web Developar
    It calls for filtered water. So the kind you buy in bottles or run though like a Brita. It will effect the overall taste I assume.
  20. Sharon1108 Sharon1108

• Since: Oct 2, 2005
    Stems and twigs

Hi All,

This is an interesting use for twigs and stems best when using fresh home grown. Cut them up in small pieces and place in a saucepan and just cover with water and simmer for 30-60 mins. Pour through a strainer to trap the stems and swigs. Use the pot-water in a cup a soup, regular campbell soup, noodle roni, instant rice, just about any recipe that calls for water.

Sharon