Mecc/Schwag vs. Dank/Chronic, Healthwise.

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Vash, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Vash Vash

• Since: Oct 30, 2009
    I was just wondering if there is a significant difference to health between smoking Mecc/Schwagg and Dank buds. For those of you who don't know Mecc/Schwagg, it's that nasty Mexican border brick weed.
    I'd just like to know if it has any profound difference on the lungs or throat in general. Such as, if the nasty Brick weed would be worse for a person or not.
  2. UpInFlames UpInFlames

• Since: May 15, 2009
    Yes it definitely does. The smoke from schwagg is a lot thicker, and it's usually dry and brittle so it burns really fast. The bud from shchwagg is very dense, and packed tightly together. The smoke from dank tends to be a lot lighter, and way less harsh on your lungs.

What I've also noticed with schwagg and dank is, after you smoke schwagg, the smell usually stays on you for quite a while. I've found that the smell of dank will only remain on you for a short amount of time.
  3. Vash Vash

Hm... Yeah, I guess I see your point. It's just that since I live really close to the mexican border (San Diego, CA), Mecc/Schwagg is pretty much the easiest weed to obtain. Dank buds most likely require some kind of chain connection through people, versus the direct connects of the latter.
  4. Buds_Of_Steele Buds_Of_Steele

• Your Undisputed Disputer
    • Since: Jul 11, 2009
    yeah, the worse the weed the harsher it tends to be
  5. Grass-Smoka Grass-Smoka

• 303% Acid
    • Since: Oct 5, 2009
    Dank would be better health wise. You need to smoke A LOT of that shwag to get your desired effect. Where as with dank, you would need to smoke a lot less to get that same desired effect. Hope I answered your question. :)
  6. MetallicaFan495 MetallicaFan495

• Since: Oct 12, 2009
    Well when you smoke headies you have to smoke alot less to get high, so thats less smoking in general you have to do. Headies hits alot smoother too.
  7. TheNomadicGanja TheNomadicGanja

• Since: Oct 11, 2009
    I more experienced in shawg and chronic.
    What i know is the chronic is more expoensive because it has a stronger amount of THC.
    Shawg is more of a cheapy drug you can get but it will get you high:)
  8. jettyblaze jettyblaze

• Since: Aug 29, 2009
    Dude I live in San Diego CA too and all I can find is dank... like, I've tried to find shwag at money tight times and between 5 different hookups I couldnt haha
  9. rasta farmer rasta farmer

• Since: Aug 30, 2009
    It must suck I live in the northeast we got every thing get on that maui wowie
  10. UpInFlames UpInFlames

Oh wow I live in San Diego also. Like jettyblaze all I can find is dank. With my connections now, it would be very hard to find shcwagg, if not impossible.
  11. bluedeadbear bluedeadbear

• Since: May 19, 2009
    I believe you just answered the question for yourself, "Vash". Nasty brick weed or "dank" bud
  12. Vash Vash

How did I answer my own question? If you think I did, then it's a fairly vague answer in which I needed more depth to.

Hah, I wish we'd be able to exchange connects. I actually live more toward the border, in National City (very ghetto), might have something to do with that. Nevertheless, I've finally found myself a direct dank connect, which I'm about to meet atm.
  13. jettyblaze jettyblaze

Haha I see, this makes more sense now.... :p
    But congrats man, blaze up the SD Dank
  14. StonedCoder StonedCoder

• Since: Aug 4, 2009
    While I would probably agree with everyone's "schwagg is worse" opinion, does anyone have studies backing this(it being medically worse)? I like sharing knowledge I get from this site without wondering how much of it is hearsay.
  15. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    More potent weed weed is, by default, better for you for the simple reason it takes much less quality weed to get high than it does lesser quality. The more you smoke, the worse it is on your lungs and throat. More potency=less smoke inhaled to get to a certain level of highness

I just exlainedin very simple terms why schwag is worse than dank. Common sense says I'm right. Less smoke inhaled=less irritation to the throat and lungs. Its not hearsay, its just basic common sense that smoking a tiny bit of good bud is going to be easier on your body than smoking a shitload of lesser weed to get the same high.
    1 people like this.
  16. Vash Vash

Woop woop, Cali Fire, ftw.
    1 people like this.
  17. TC Connoisseur TC Connoisseur

• Since: Sep 17, 2009
    the difference between shwag and dank is shwag takes alot more to get high then danks and smoke is bad for you, shwag=more smoke for the same high, dank=less smoke for the high obviously less smoke is better so smoke dank not brick
  18. 024 024

• Since: Nov 1, 2009
    Poorer quality is more harsh, and can give you short term negative affects. Sore throat, irritate lungs etc.
  19. UpInFlames UpInFlames

Try reading what other people posted before you answer. There are like 5 other posts saying the exact same thing as you.
    1 people like this.
  20. jettyblaze jettyblaze

Haha it really irks me when this happens o_O