Microwave Recipes

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by EmperorBadger, Feb 26, 2001.

?

Do these recipes work?

Yes! 2 vote(s) 40.0%
These recipes suck meat on @$$! 3 vote(s) 60.0%
  1. EmperorBadger EmperorBadger

• Since:
    I'm just trying to put up what I can remember from before all the threads were deleted. I've always thought of this one as important because it has been such a great help to those of us who live in dorm roooms. None of these work nearly as good as making good old fashioned cannabutter and making brownies but they still all work and I've found that none of them stink up the place anywhere near what you'd expect (I mad the leary bisquits with my roomates in the room and they didn't even notice).

The most popular recipe was always the leary bisquit:

Take two crackers and put a slice of cheese or some peanut butter on each one. Take about a pinch of weed on one cracker and make a sandwich with the both of 'em. Then put the sandwich in the microwave for about 30 secs to a minute (you need to get 'em hot but don't let 'em burn... try 30 secs first). It normally takes me about 1 1/2 to 2 bowls worth of weed or about three sandwiches to get pretty high (does anyone have any weights?). I've only tried peanut butter but the general consensus was that cheese will work too.

Also suggested were about a thousand variations on the leary bisquit with different things substituted for various ingrediants (I remember weed s'mores with gram crackers, chocolate and marshmellows and waffles with butter among other things). Also suggested were making microwave brownies with the super secret special ingrediant and weed nachos in which marijuana was added to nacho cheese and heated according to the directions on the package then eaten in the normal fasion (I had a special fondness for this one).

The fun thing about eating weed is it takes about an hour and a half to start working and just when you start getting mad at me for giving you a recipe that doesnt work... it's finally crept up on you and you just lay back, smile and say "That Emperor Badger is one fine gentleman, yesiree...."

Anyone with more recipes, questions, or comments?

EB
  2. goindowntheroadfeelinbad goindowntheroadfeelinbad

• Since:
    Microwave Smell

Prior to the forums being erased (or crashing, or whatever) there was a recipe here for a concoction that when cooked in the microwave, made the smell from Leary bisquits and such go away. I was wondering if anyone knew of it, or anything similar. My microwave reeks and I need it to smell nice for a few days. Thanks in advance for any help.

-g
    -d
    -t
    -r
    -f
    -b
  3. EmperorBadger EmperorBadger

• Since:
    If I recall correctly, the mixture was just vanilla extract and water. It might have been vanilla extract and lemon juice or something... I'm not sure. You supposedly just put it the microwave untill it all evaporated. It seems like it would smell good to me.

One thing I always used to do is make a bag of microwave popcorn after I smoked. It completely covered up the smell and took care of the munchies all at once.

You might try just spraying your microwave with Febreez. I'm sure it will work unless you think it might contaminate the food you cook later.

EB
  4. Crow Crow

• Since:
    Febreeze works wonders...nuff said.
  5. bliztedpastthebarrier bliztedpastthebarrier

• Since:
    Leary bicuit.. oh my fing gods

dude, that elary biscuit owned me., i had 7 of them and i wallloped on the bud from a oz of bubblegum kb i just picked up. an hour later my body was numb and i was flying.. everyone MUST TRY THIS.. i need to go stare at the wakll some more.. peace.
  6. StonedOnSativa StonedOnSativa

• Since: Nov 27, 2000
    I remember reading emporerbadgers post on the leary biscuit. I made two of them yesterday using peanut butter and a total of a gram of weed. I put them in the microwave for 30 seconds and the peanut butter melted. noticed very dull effcts, not really a high. DO i need to keep them in the microwave for longer? or what else could have been the problem?
  7. lxl Ash lxl lxl Ash lxl

• Since: Apr 17, 2001
    Well...

The only time I've ever eaten weed, I made a grilled cheese sandwich. I don't recommend any one else doing it the way I did though.

All I did was, I cleaned up some shake, put it in a pan with some butter and cooked it a good bit, about 10 minutes, then I used that butter and shake to make normal grilled cheese. I used about an 1/8th of shake I think.. maybe a little less. but I ate the whole sandwich, tasted pretty good I think, and waited an hour or so.. it was a real stoney high. In fact, I didn't want to get out of my chair for a while :D
  8. haro1stroke haro1stroke

• Since: May 8, 2007
    peanut butter sandwich

how can i make one

how long in the microwave or how did you guys do it im really new at this