Mixing tobacco with weed

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Biggie NZ, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Biggie NZ Biggie NZ

• Since: Oct 25, 2010
    Do you guys mix your bud with tobacco when smoking a bowl? I was just wondering cause whenever I don't have tobacco I feel like it doesn't burn as nicely and the smoke isn't as smooth.

I dunno, maybe i'm just an idiot ha.
  2. Kushy Kushy

• down
    • Since: May 2, 2009
    The smoke isn't as smooth? What the fuck? When I take a green bonghit, it goes down smooth and tastes good. I hate tobacco and rarely smoke it, but when I have loaded a half-tobacco half-weed bonghit, it felt like I was inhaling fire and tearing out my lungs. Fuck tobacco. Stay greennnn
  3. Le0n Le0n

• Since: Feb 17, 2010
    dude these guys dont understand about spinner. They dont know what kind of smooth you on about...

When I smoke weed frm a bong, Ilike to have abit of tobacco in it. I can take the hit better without it ripping my lung or piercing my throught.

but in regards to the stuff not burning right, that is because you are buying your $20 bags and smokin it up right away, the shit aint cured nor propperly dry.

But if you explain it to Americans they dont know what the hell you are on about
    1 people like this.
  4. D.0.B D.0.B

• Since: Sep 4, 2010
    its called a shotty aint it?
  5. Dankitydankness Dankitydankness

• Since: Oct 10, 2010
    I've never mixed weed and tobacco in a bowl, but I've rolled sploofs before. I like how the weed and nicotine mixed and kinda gives you a little extra kick to ur buzz.
  6. Biggie NZ Biggie NZ

Yea so true Leon. Cause where i live alot of us don't have dealers. So we just go to T-houses.
  7. xxxMarijuanaxxx xxxMarijuanaxxx

• Since: Apr 21, 2009
    i never mix tobacco in a bowl but i do enjoy a good spliff with like 20% tobacco 80%weed.
  8. Le0n Le0n

A shotty is the hole in the back of your bong that you let go of in order to rush the smoke to the mouth piece opening...
  9. Biggie NZ Biggie NZ

yeah what do the yanks call it? carbs or something
    1 people like this.
  10. Smoke Dat Kush :] Smoke Dat Kush :]

• Since: Jul 22, 2010
    yea carbs..and to the question no but i do smoke a cig after a sesh
  11. Ghoast Ghoast

• Since: Nov 24, 2009
    Used to live in Amsterdam and you see a lot of different ways of smoking in the coffee shops there. Most people I come across like to mix tobacco and weed. I like smoking spliffs - if I roll a .2 gram spliff with no tobacco it's going to be like 4 tokes and then it's done and the weed will get wasted as it burns when I'm not inhaling it and there will be some next to the roach that I can't hit. If I roll with tobacco it will take me 10 minutes to smoke and I can put a little buffer of tobacco next to the roach so I don't waste any weed.
  12. desmondhume desmondhume

• Since: Nov 13, 2010
    Everyone around here mixes their weed with tobacco, and it makes me sick. I'm a non-smoker, and there is little that I dread more than a hefty hit off a spliff with 80% completely unfiltered tobacco. I don't like getting nauseous while I'm high.
  13. Kittykins Kittykins

• Since: Dec 24, 2010
    No, tobacco isn't my thing. Others tobacco smoke makes me cough and feel sick. I only smoke weed.
  14. Le0n Le0n

Bah! 80 percent!?

That is Garbage! Thats not how you spin weed. I am against 50/50 mixes for one thing. Too much Tobacco! 80 percent? May as well go have a Cigarette...
  15. fingerfry fingerfry

• Since: Apr 6, 2009
    I disagree, cigarettes have made some evenings truly eloquent for me. Personally, i enjoy a cigarette after toke sesh
  16. Le0n Le0n

I agree.

I am a smoker. And after I use the vape to the extent of me finaly saying, "Yes, I am stoned", which I am about to do soon, I find the cigarette afterwards is just fantastic.