Mixing ur weed with other weed

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by ndummitt, Sep 3, 2010.

1. ndummitt ndummitt

• Since: Jul 15, 2010
    i have recently had to cut down smoking because of school starting back up and not hacing any money :/ so i went out today and bought an eighth and then when i got home i found some weed that saved from time to time, and i mixed the eighth and my saved weed and smoked it out of my bong and got super fucked up, more fucked up than if i had just smoked one of them.

soo my question is does mixing 2 different strains of weed get u more high??
  2. CS&N CS&N

• Since: May 22, 2009
    All depends on the THC contents of the bud itself. If you mix a bowl of mids and schwag, youll get less high then a bowl of straight mids. If you mix mids and dank, youll get higher than straight mids, but not as high as straight dank.

Youre mixing bud with different percentages of THC, and the percentages average out.
  3. Blackbear Blackbear

• Since: Jul 20, 2009
    I love mixing salads. The high always seems more interesting to me than just a single strain
    2 people like this.
  4. SpiralSpindle SpiralSpindle

• Since: Jan 15, 2009
    Mixes of shake are the best, its like everything good...IN ONE!
  5. lightweightt lightweightt

• Since: Sep 1, 2010
    It's going to be a long time before I have a choice in the starin of bud I smoke....
  6. RaptorJesus RaptorJesus

• Since: Jun 28, 2010
    now, i think i am going to save my shake over a time, and then use it as if its like, bulky kief. i cant wait now!
  7. Zubz Zubz

• Since: Apr 8, 2010
    mmm..this inspired me to smoke a bowl of 2 different types.. nice :)
  8. ndummitt ndummitt

• Since: Jul 15, 2010
    ok this is the 3rd time i have smoked the mixture, and every time i have smoked the mixture it has seemed to get me about twice as high, might just be my mix but i love it :) im almost out of one of the ingredients though :*( so ill try a new mix next time i pick up a quarter and post my results
  9. Bluejaysramazing Bluejaysramazing

• Since: Jun 7, 2010
    Mixing weed is fantastic
  10. Le0n Le0n

• Since: Feb 17, 2010
    If the two buds were of same quality, potency and strain you can expect the high to be the same as opposed to dosage.

I generally do NOT like to mix strains, I enjoy the testing and tasting of individual strains.

But logically, if you were for example to mix an indica+sativa you probably would get the high from both and feel the effect.

But all in all mixing weeds is not a method of getting super high, just mixing effects.
  11. Mazzinator Mazzinator

• Since: Dec 12, 2008
    its probably mostly a psychological effect, i.e you think that mixing 2 dank strains will get you TWICE as high.

but yeah i know what you mean i do it all the time! XD
  12. FenderGreen FenderGreen

• Since: Apr 20, 2010
    I always just throw the weed I get into my stash weather it be mids or dank. I like the surprise.
  13. JdeLB JdeLB

• Since: Sep 7, 2010
    Agreeeeed. It might even just be a tradition or a psychological thing where its better if you mix, but I love it. Maybe not scientifically getting you higher but i feel more into it... I guess its a personal preferance, but I'd definately do it. If you know what you're doing, mixing like sativas and indicas could like combine I feel and make it like both of their high compacted.
  14. JdeLB JdeLB

• Since: Sep 7, 2010
    delete