Mixing weed and alcohol!!!?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by joints4life, May 22, 2010.

1. joints4life joints4life

• Since: May 17, 2010
    grass before beer you're in the clear but beer before grass you're on your ass !!!
    can you guys please tell me your experience on mixing weed with alcohol??
    and how do i do it without puking or passing-out

PS : the only time i mixed weed with alcohol i passed out for 7 hours !!!!
  2. Bhikku Bhikku

• News Administrator
    • Since: Jun 14, 2006
    Eh, it's okay sometimes. Me and my roomie blazed up and went to a wine tasting last night and we were fine (came back to drink more wine and smoke more pot even) but I have definitely gotten the spins before from mixing marijuana and alcohol. I've also seen it cause someone to vomit in an Exorcist-type fashion

My advice would be to mix in moderation. Choose one or the other as your "primary" mode of intoxication and just take it easy on the other.
  3. Le0n Le0n

• Since: Feb 17, 2010
    Yeah I dont mind beer and weed, if you balance out the two the high is very nice full bodied and you cruise a little longer.
  4. thelonglostson thelonglostson

• Since: Feb 4, 2010
    I almost spit out my coffee when I read that :rofl:

OP you answered your own question basically. Grass before beer in the clear. Although on the weed/alcohol fulcrum you may want to stick with more weed.
  5. Herbania Herbania

• Don't fear the reefer
    • Since: Sep 8, 2006
    My problem with weed and alcohol is the weed allows me to drink way more than I should. Instead of puking when i should, puking is your body telling you you've consumed way too much and need to get that poison out of you, the pot settles my stomach and I poison myself way more. That was when i was young, I stopped binge drinking decades ago. At a certain point, the weed is just a waste because being high pales in the strength of an alcohol drunk. Then by the time you do hurl, it is as Bhikku said, it's exorcist style. Weed is great after you puke, helps me to bounce back. If I'm just going to have a few(3-4) beers and get a tiny alcohol buzz, weed seems to go nicely with it.

I don't drink anymore, just the herb for me.
  6. GREENFOODGAMES GREENFOODGAMES

• I LOVE WEED
    • Since: Aug 4, 2008
    Dude drink a few beers then toke up it's nice
  7. claygooding claygooding

• DrugWarVeteran
    • Since: May 13, 2009
    I have found that I can drive better on weed than beer,and better on beer than weed
    plus beer. It is as if the weed enhances the effects of the beer and decreases my driving skills. I drove trucks over the road for 35 years,so I am a pretty good driver
    with few bad driving habits.

DO NOT DRINK TEQUILA AND SMOKE TOO MUCH,there is a felony in every bottle.
  8. CannaBabe CannaBabe

• Since: May 10, 2010
    I've only had one bad experience with smoking weed and drinking, and it was my fault. I was already pretty drunk and we decided to smoke in my friends garage. I took one big hit and after 5 seconds decided I wasn't feeling it and decided to take another and I was DONE. I thought I was going to die that night because it felt like I couldn't breathe and my heart was beating in time with the music on the radio... really weird. My friends had to drive me home practically unconscious and then I ended up puking on my front porch, really attractive haha. Just don't overdo it like I did and you'll be fine.
  9. Shellshock Shellshock

• Subscriber
    • Since: Oct 16, 2009
    Definitely don't smoke weed once your drunk already. It will give you the "spinnies", and some can't sleep when this happens (like me).
    1 people like this.
  10. Jewelz420 Jewelz420

• Since: Mar 7, 2010
    WOWWWW!! Is this what that is?? That explains it... I was blaming weed in general. I thought it was, when I was completely baked I couldn't go to sleep cuz my mind was racing. But now that I think about it, I do have alcohol in my system every time the "spinnies" happen to me. Damn...

...I just had a moment
    Thanks Shellshock!

Oh yeah, and mixing alcohol and weed in my experience in amazing. You have the effects of being so relaxed and nonchalant from the weed but also the confidence booster and energetic side of the alcohol. Just PREPARE yourself for straight hell before you go to sleep if you drank too much
  11. NavyBlueZ NavyBlueZ

• Since: Feb 7, 2010
    If I've been drinking a lot, I love to smoke a little. It helps chill me out and keep me in the moment. Also helps me sleep while I'm drunk, if I ever really need to.

Definitely wouldn't want to get extremely high while being drunk though. That'll make you throw up. Your body doesn't know what the fuck is happening, so it assumes you ate something toxic and you're dying.

Always eat a good meal before ingesting a lot of alcohol or smoke, and drink tons of water while you're drinking/smoking (chug a bunch right before you fall asleep if you wanna feel decent in the morning). Your body can't use alcohol or smoke to operate, so you need proteins, calories, and water in you to function well.
  12. FunkySkunky FunkySkunky

• Gentille, allouette
    • Since: Dec 31, 2007
    The only way I can do both is if I smoke, then wait a couple minutes and start drinking. If I'm already drunk when I smoke then I get the spins hardcore. That's never any fun. Sometimes I will feel alright if I smoke, drink, smoke, drink and keep and even keel the whole night. Otherwise I'll end up with my head in the toilet.
  13. Uncle-Junior Uncle-Junior

• Since: Mar 16, 2009
    Uh there are no rules pertaining to this. You can drink and smoke, or smoke and drink. It doesn't matter. Just be ready to get wasted.
  14. AstroCoaster AstroCoaster

• Since: Nov 2, 2009
    Its weird because I remember drinking a dozzen beers and smoking four to five bowls of weed one night at my own house and not getting sick. I was listening to music and feeling great. Then another time I only had eight beers, went out to roam the neiborhood, met some people I didn't know, toked up with them a few times in their kitchen, had a beer after I said " do you have anything to drink ? " I gulped that down. As I was talking to them one the guys there kept saying " lol what are on ? are you rolling ? " Anyway I didn't realize it, but I smoked half my pack of ciggarettes wile I was talking with them for an hour. At a later point I said I felt sick to my stomack, threw up in their toilet. I went outside to get some fresh air, smoked a ciggarette and said " well I think I should go have a good night " they asked if I was alright I said " yeah " and gave them the thumbs up. I never saw them again and they never saw me. I'm sure now that the reason I got sick to my stomack was because I started smoking a lot more ciggarettes then I normally do and it wasn't really do to the alcohol or Pot. Just to let you know I don't encourage this kind of behavior I'm just telling you about what made me vomit. Now.. if you want talk about roaming around stories I have a ton of those.
  15. Le0n Le0n

Only if you are tolerant to both substances and moreso weed than alchahol. I rarely drink but i heavyly smoke so it doesnt matter which comes first, only matterrs if I over-do the alchohol, as, you cannot over-do weed.

all in all the ugly feelings of churning regurgitation comes from the liquer.
  16. Le0n Le0n

ahh dude, dont worry, it was not the ciggies. You feel like hittin more smokes when you drink, thats like most of the people around. I think you just had a liiitle topo much alchahol OR you may have been a little sick OR you ate something not so good. But all in all, cigarettes should never do that.

Isnt it funny that when people start drinking, they desire smokables?

Like when i start drinkin I NEED weed and i NEED ciggies or else it just not complete haha
  17. yoshi31 yoshi31

• Since: Feb 28, 2010
    alcohol sucks, stay green :D
    1 people like this.
  18. snowboard_loser snowboard_loser

• Since: Jul 29, 2005
    straight hell is right. a bad case of the ol bedspins is the worst shit. guaranteed to be a noisy night.
    as for the original topic, yeah i do this far too often.
    be careful, and enjoy. but i find its lots of fun on the weekend. you might feel you want to smoke a bowl to "chill out" if youre way too drunk, but thats the point at which you are f u c k e d. sweet dreams, say hi to the toilet lol.