Monopoly?

Discussion in 'Games and Sports' started by Slightly Stoopid, Jan 19, 2002.

1. Slightly Stoopid Slightly Stoopid

• Since: Mar 2, 2001
    We played monopoly for 3 weeks straight in accounting class earlier this year. We had to record every single transaction we had (this sucked).. however.. I forgot what a fun game this is. Probably the most enjoyable board game to play with a few freinds. The anticipation of the other players coming up on you're Boardwalk and Parkplace combo built up mighty fine with hotels is just exilerating:)
  2. Paulie420 Paulie420

• Since: Dec 30, 2001
    Muahahahhahaha... Monopoly is always funny when stoned. We always play and then the loser never wants to keep up the bargain and put the game away. :) We bought Operation to play also - but being stoners we've had it since before Christmas and still don't have batteries. Muahahhaha
  3. Conine Conine

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Oct 31, 2001
    We played monopoly for 3 weeks straight in accounting class earlier this year. We had to record every single transaction we had

I want you to let your teacher know that I said he is one sick puppy.

That would have to go on my top ten lists of ways to drive yourself insane. There's 2 ways I play monopoly. 1) on the computer, where you don't even HANDLE the transactions, or 2) if I'm nagged into playing the board game... I never play with $1s.
  4. Slightly Stoopid Slightly Stoopid

• Since: Mar 2, 2001
    Yep every single transaction. It did suck, but it worked out well in the end:)
  5. Ross Ross

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Oct 4, 2001
    Three weeks of monopoly? Was it worth it? Did you learn something profound?
  6. TheCleric TheCleric

• Novice Healer
    • Since: Oct 9, 2000
    Monopoly could actually teach you a lot about the real world.

To get to the top you have to cheat, be shady, dupe others into believing that your giving them the best deal, then beat them really hard when they come around to you again, deny that you ever had any business relation with them, and move on to the next poor SOB that will trust you.

Im pretty sure thats how we got our current president isnt it?

:devil:Cleric:devil:
  7. Ross Ross

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Oct 4, 2001
    That sounds a lot like risk. I think risk is the greatest game for cheating, being shady, and duping others into believing that your giving them the best deal, then beat them really hard when they come around to you again. There is nothing more satisfying than making a treaty with someone and then totally wiping them out a few turns later..:devil: