My method of bringing weed through airports

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by BrandonTaylorgang, Mar 28, 2011.

1. BrandonTaylorgang BrandonTaylorgang

• Since: Mar 28, 2011
    Hey everyone, I know their are a few threads that are VERY OLD on here about the topic of bringing weed through an airport, on luggage, etc. I don't want to start a whole debate over it because thats areldy been done I simply just want your guys opinion on the way I am going to bring my weed through airports tomorrow when I go to florida.
    I have a shoebox that's going in my luggage that I labeled "Socks and body sprays" with actual socks and body sprays in there and inside the shoebox on the top and bottoms I have it outlined with alluminum foil so x-ray machines can't see through and I am going to put the weed INSIDE the shampoo bottle with the top closed and taped. I will keep alot of the shampoo still inside too. Their is also like 6 other shampoos in there too and body sprays so it's less shady. THe shoebox will be at the bottom of my luggage also. Do you guys think this will work?
  2. TheDankSideOfTheMoon TheDankSideOfTheMoon

• Since: Oct 28, 2010
    its a good idea but arnt they gonna be like y did someone tape up there box of socks and deoderant and fill them with tinfoil sounds sketchy plus y would someone need to put them in a box but idk i doubt they will search it anyways
  3. Textual Violence Textual Violence

• Since: Mar 25, 2011
    Dude, no way in hell would I do that. If they come across those liquids they're going to go all through that stuff. They know about bottles with falso bottoms and stuff like that, so just out of curiosity they're going to handle them. I wouldn't try to smuggle shit these days personally, but if I was it would be going straight in my unerwear and praying there isn't a dog around while I go through. Find out ahead of time if they use one os those new scanners that scan you naked. I wouldn't risk it. Weed isn't hard to find in Florida, buy some when you land.
    1 people like this.
  4. 1406 1406

• Retired
    • Since: Jun 1, 2009
    From my reading and hearing personal experience, the more you try to conceal pot in the airport the more likely you are to get caught. Remember airports are primarily concerned with finding bombs, knives, guns, etc (although you obviously CAN be busted for pot). Friends of mine coming home from Colorado have placed bowls and weed in their luggage (not really hidden, just inside a shirt pocket) and got through customs unscathed. Also, don't quote me on this, but I have read that most canine units in airports are trained to detect bombs and/or accelerants.

However a labeled shoebox lined with tinfoil definitely seems like it would draw more attention - who regularly labels their socks and body spray anyway? :p

The best - and safest - advice so far is to find some in Florida when you land. Plenty of nug in the sunshine state.
    1 people like this.
  5. Stoned_Penguin Stoned_Penguin

• Since: Feb 14, 2011
    If I ever go to the airport with weed, I'm just putting it in my pocket. If not, then in my carry-on.
  6. tobias tobias

• Since: Mar 28, 2009
    wow, that made me laugh for like 4 minutes straight. thats SO damn shady. i would NEVER take anything under that description threw an air port. like said, put it in your pocket, and dont have any metals in your pocket, you wont have to get search unles you break the law. and that shampoo bomb sounds pretty illegal

ps, if i was paranoid i'd put the bag of bombdiggity in between my boxers and my body, but above my pants just slightly, with a shirt over it of course. nobody can tell unless you get patted down hard core
  7. OrangeJuiceandKush OrangeJuiceandKush

• Since: Jan 15, 2011
    You might as well label the box "Look in here there is lots of weed".
    3 people like this.
  8. Ghoast Ghoast

• Since: Nov 24, 2009
    Mate that is literally the worst Idea I've heard on transporting through airports!

Here's how the situation would play out for you:

They x-ray the bag.
    The Aluminum you've put down in the box is probably not going to block the x-rays.
    If it doesn't block the x-rays they are still going to see there is a load of aluminum and even if they don't notice the shampoo bottle with a package inside it they are still going to notice the aluminum and think it's very strange - that will then make them search the bag and find out exactly what's going on and then they'll run a full scan on each item individually that's in the suspect box.

If the aluminum DOES block the x-rays a solid black box is going to show up in your suitcase which is going to ring alarm bells and again they are going to separately scan each item in the suspect box.

So either way the aluminum in your bag is going to immediately attract attention.

By putting weed in shampoo it will show up as 2 different colours on the xray showing an inconsistency in the bottle - this will alert them that something is being concealed..

As other members have said your best bet is to put it in your underwear. However this will also be seen if you are given a full body scan - which is really common now days in USA..

The best thing for you to do is buy it when you land - it's just NOT worth the risk.
  9. medme medme

• Since: Feb 7, 2011
    IMO,,,, thats the worst way to smuggle weed... buy it when you get there....
  10. stoneygreenbud stoneygreenbud

• Super Moderator
    • Since: Oct 31, 2005
    with that idea, it would be faster to just call the cops yourself and let them know what time you'll be there.

you've already received the best advice that can be given with this question, "wait til you get there" and then find a way to buy some. you need to weigh the odds of ( RISK vs REWARD) the only way I would concider taking weed on a journey through an airport or across state lines is if it were enough to retire on. and I don't see that ever happening.

I hope you yield to the advice given
    Good Luck,

~Stoney~
    1 people like this.
  11. OrangeJuiceandKush OrangeJuiceandKush

• Since: Jan 15, 2011
    The funny part of this thread is I don't think he ever came back to look at the replies and probably still thinks its a great idea. Hopefully he realizes it on his own because he is going to get fucked and then come back on the site and realize.....
  12. northerner northerner

• Since: May 29, 2011
    Dude are you serious I know for a fact that it can be done but it's not for rookies or the faint of heart! U try your method and it's a trip to the federal penitentiary! Bit it's always done and they do it in large amounts and they aren't rookies though they have the technical know-how too! But for people like us it's best that we just purchase it where you land! Even if it's not the super northern California strains!